What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Hey there! Could you send me a DM on Instagram or email me via the RSO page regarding the mark? Reuben and I both did the QC but we might have missed it. Thank you! -Elvin

17 Likes

not necessary, it wasn’t a scratch just a mark. I buffed it out and its nothing now. thank you for following through on your product.

this thing is :kissing_closed_eyes:🤌

I never really understood the appeal of titanium, its just a different metal. but after throwing this… THIS. this thing is pure… (couldn’t think of a good word) - I’m speechless

I feel like a robot in all the best ways :black_heart:

The design is amazing, clean and classy. and the shmoove groove or whatever its called is legit. The gravity is the Bugatti of yoyos. and I just got my drivers license :handshake:

17 Likes

Gravity. Amazing so far and really feels like several throws in one with all the customization options.

42 Likes

oxy x hspin H2O and i’m OK with my setting being a clustereff

25 Likes

Excited to add an oak Freemont to my TMBR collection

25 Likes

Got the JUJI and Bastet 2 today and the others a few days ago.

26 Likes

I finally got these two beauties from @Bjorn_ofyoyo today, wonderful throws, absolutely asthetically pleasing!

21 Likes

Thank you for getting a JUJI!

6 Likes

Finally let go by customs.

45 Likes

I didn’t think I was gonna like the caps… but the caps make it super unique!

6 Likes

Supreme mail week!
Got some sweet YYF A-May-zing deals, new Sinister Cephalopod 100% nylon strings, and the new Gravity from RSOxAtmos!!!

Glad to be working from home today, finally getting to string up the Gravity after staring at it in the package all day yesterday…woot!

38 Likes

I got the Gravity too!!! Plus I put together this shadow box for my Nebula G2 collection.

32 Likes

Niceee

4 Likes

I’ve gotten just under 3 minutes with my Sprite. Ben mentioned running contests with the Sprite, potentially, and a Sleeper contest was one he mentioned, so I wanted to test mine out. Actual playing with the Sprite, I’ve gotten a little over 2 minutes.

9 Likes

the matching set looks really damn good!

2 Likes

Is this raw or clear finished? I have the blue with black rims and it’s gorgeous but man I love this aesthetic! top 5 throw for sure it’s a beast!

3 Likes

kodiak is so good great colorways you got. I got purple silver fade fg and it’s phenomenal

2 Likes

I absolutely loved the supernova. Have you one to compare the bettynova to? It looks so good

2 Likes

I own both of these but no otter. If you like the cadence. the basecamp jackknife has that same fun feel to it. I absolutely adore my Motive its like a slow Elite 18 and i prefer it that way. I got a wainbow motive as my collector piece and the worlds as my beater

3 Likes

So here’s a somewhat obscure find only because I had only learned about this throw a couple of weeks ago when I decided to buy it.

It’s from a company that’s no longer in operations unfortunately called Yoyoers Wit Attitudes (Y.W.A.)
and this particular throw is called Ether. It’s got a wonderful colorway called paperchase edition. It is green with grey or greyish silver streaks along the hub that I can tell, I’m a bit colorblind so it’s a little difficult to tell colors sometimes.

23 Likes