What did you get in the mail this week?

(ChrisFrancz) #3793

Close to your favorite colorwat too!

Swaps aren’t my favorite, I do like them though! I’m an “anything but solids” kind of guy for the most part although there are rare exceptions.

I believe this one was a swap as shipped from the (YoYo) Factory though, it was part of the design!

This looks beautiful!

I got a DK waiting for me at home. Will post a pic tonight :slight_smile:

(ChrisFrancz) #3796

It works and looks cool…

This thing is way too fun!

One of the last yoyos I’ll ever need and evidence of where it came from :slight_smile:

Wait…is that a Fatlip?

It is!

I am impressed by you persistence, patience and resourcefulness.

Does it live up to the legend?

Wow! Congrats Matt!

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

It plays consistent with yoyos from 2006, more of a collection piece than a player though. I can’t take credit for this either… despite the hundreds of PMs, emails, Facebook messages, and emails over the past 3 or 4 years this one popped up randomly.

(Mk1 Yoyos) #3804

Got an interesting surprise along with a Science Shutter from @codinghorror.

I’ll need to play with the string/gap a bit since it’s not responsive with 1 loop and too responsive with 2 loops around the axle. Digging the bright pink, though. Looks like they were from the early to late 90s.

Scored my first swirl G2 drop!
The metallic red on matte black is so :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

And here it is in action!

({John15}) #3807

I scored my first G2 too! From @Jettfiery ! It’s a black Hawk, and I think I finally know what classifies a “floaty” yoyo. This thing BEGGS to go FAST

A strange bearded man seems to be stalking your yo-yo

@feryuweryu nice, G2 once had a punk swirl (pink on black) I always wanted, as well. Metallic would be even cooler.

({John15}) #3809

Can confirm. He is indeed a very strange man

Somehow I don’t believe G2 ever has a drop. Every time I look always sold out.
They must come from somewhere as I’ve been able to lock down a couple from the BST… … Just saying.

(ClockMonsterLA) #3811

People keep the G2 site up in their browsers and hit refresh every 30 seconds on the day of a drop. Most drops sell out in minutes. You have to watch the page like a hawk and get a little lucky at the same time.

dude i got one of those coming in the mail