What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Same here, like they were made for each other. String is a Zipline hulkenstein.

2 Likes

I got a Magicyoyo Skyva

4 Likes

7 Likes

How did you get a blizzard!?

1 Like

In a strange turn of events, I was able to carefully send some money to the kind gentleman who was selling it; and, in return, he agreed to send it to me!

6 Likes

You are so lucky!!!

1 Like

I honestly don’t know any better. Are they special? I just thought it looked cool…

3 Likes

The blizzard is Andrew Maider’s first signature Yoyo, and the firs bi metal Yoyo of CLYW. I, myself, have wanted a blizzard for a long time mainly because it’s a good Yoyo overall, and that I also want to support Andrew, especially because I know him. Please note that I am NOT trying to make you sell the Yoyo to me, you can have it (obviously) I can wait until there is a restock😉

2 Likes

All good information. I’m super pumped to have it. I think it’s probably the nicest throw I own, now. I think it’s going to sit in the box it came in until I feel worthy!

Hahaha! I don’t think this one is going to be for sale. I might actually have to end up selling some of the ones I’ve just bought because the kid’s ER bill sounds like it’s going to be about $1,700.

I forgot to mention, and in an effort to keep this on track, I also got a bunch of strings from YYSL that I’m getting ready to play with!

4 Likes

sk8r

7 Likes

I got a few yyf slim 19mm pads of several different colours

3 Likes

I picked up a fairly minty Get This One or aka G.T.O. these Diff’s are the closest you’ll get to actual handmade. Got this one from a Marine.IMG_20181106_085533

8 Likes

Several pounds of unwanted solicitations for my vote!

4 Likes

Haha looks great bro

3 Likes

IMG_7514

Quail. Nice surprise when the mail came today, arrived a few days early!

11 Likes

How does the Quail differ from the Grail?

1 Like

Small bearing, very different in play. Takes a little getting used to, but really fun.

5 Likes

Got a Space Crown Ultra with a free NorthStar on sale for HK$345

1 Like

Raw silver is lovelyimage

2 Likes
  • Benchmark V, H, and O
  • Parlay
  • Gauntlet (OG b-grade)
  • Lust
  • Pickaxe
3 Likes