What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

NSK DSB Platinum bearing. Very nice, very nice indeed.

Best mail day ever ;D from boxed, to less box to open!

1 Like

Lots of stuff for the Phoenixes

BEEF came in just in time for dinner.

image_zpsfvzeuecb

1 Like

Wet whistle last week, love wide throws

That BEEF looks amazing

1 Like

Big Dipper!

Like many. Big dip

I got a ton of stuff at pnwr. I got the following: Blizzard, Big dipper, Fresh Milk, Freehand pro pre-pro white, Octave 1st gen, 07wyyc spyder, Bape.2, Prestige, Valor, NQP Vanguard, White hole, Ac1, Khaki yeti, Dyed First Base.

I’ll try to post picks of the Haul tomorrow…

1 Like

Is the fresh milk the new crucial Delrin?

*nevermind, didn’t see the crucial IG. How is it??

A bunch of got it…the Big Dipper.

Thoughts on the blizzard?

Here’s what I got…

The New milk is excelent. Has a better grinding surface than the Og that’s for sure. Has a lot more spin and is surprisingly fast. Seems a bit smaller than you would think in person. It has a lot more rim weight than the og. Paul says these should retail exclusively at yye for around 85$.

The Blizzard is very good… I mean really good. It’s very adaptable and handles tricks of almost all styles very well. My only nitpick is that I have a harder time doing rejection tricks with it. Others may disagree with me, but I’m not very good at them anyways. SUPER smooth. Probably the smoothest Bi-Metal I own. The finish really lends itself to finger grinds. The bearing is extremely quiet so far. Ibelieve it is a ceramic hybrid kk bearing.

1 Like

Like a BOSS

I WON!!! ;D (YoYoFactory Hard Case Challenge on INSTAGRAM #yyfboxes)
SUPER HUGE THANKS TO TOTALARTIST, YOYOEXPERT, & YOYOFACTORY FOR THE AWESOME DAYDREAM :partly_sunny:
THIS COLORWAY IS ON :fire:

Congratulations!

Thanks😊

YYR Bearing Extractor and 3 more Cloud string.

Someone is stocking up on the cloud string I see again. :flushed: please do a review on the bearing extractor, I really want to know what people think! Things such as: is it worth it, quality (better be made of diamonds and a unicorn horn) and so on.

For sure man. Ill write a review in a day or two. :smiley: And yeah, i like to have a stockpile of things i really like in case they stop getting produced. Clouds are SO good (not perfect but really good!!)