What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Pair of yoyo gloves.

OD VALOR

X Cube Teh Yo
100 Neon Yellow Fat Kitty

Here’s a short clip of the yoyo spinning, captured at 60fps so you can see more color shifting.

Nomad! Ratchet is apparently just sitting on my work desk. Tempted to go get it even though it’s 9:15pm…

I just received my YoYoSpin wooden, fixed axle, Butterfly.

A bonfire and I found my beloved E=mc^2

1 Like

Nice! Way better than being lost forever!

1 Like

My YYF worlds mystery box is coming today.

It came!!!

And now I have it!

Then I dinged it right away. Had it on the patio table for a photo, went to move my cider out of the way, knocked it to the concrete. D’OH!

Well I figured it was about time to get one…

Summary:
YoYo Ramen (string)
Bass Line 2
Teh Yo

Dinged mine Beisslein 2 and Teh Yo a few times already too trying to get spinning shots. :smiley: Not on concrete though thankfully.

YUS!

N’OH!

I got my Mystery pack today, and I’m really pleased. The Cypher I got is amazing. I love the feel in hand, and it has a great balance between float, speed, and stability. The finish is really nice on it as well. So far I’m really impressed with it, I only wish that they had made a defined IRG instead of the double step thing they did. Regardless, it’s probably my second favorite throw now behind my Bapezilla.2…although I’ll go out on a limb and say it might even surpass that.

The Popstar that I got in the pack was also a pleasant surprise. The one I got was blue and green, and the colors darn near match my Bapezilla.2 perfectly. Just a heck of a coincidence, and I’m super happy about that. Besides the color, I’m really enjoying playing with the Popstar so far. I threw a CT bearing in it, and it’s a ton of fun to play with. Since I gave my Shutter to my sister, I think the Popstar very well may be my new “beater” throw. Not because I intend to ding it, rather, I’ll likely carry it everywhere because it’s such a perfect pocket size and still performs plenty well enough to have fun. I really don’t understand the negative vibes people have against it.

In addition to the mystery pack, I also got a 10 pack of YYSL Type X (Ann Connolly Island Escape), a 10 Pack of CLYW Slackline (lime poly), and some white Monkeyfinger Monkey Snot. So far, I’m really impressed with both strings. I’ll have to play with them more to give an actual verdict, but so far I’m looking both of them. The Type X is really soft and silky, whereas the Slackline starts out a bit rougher like my Blueprints. Both of them feel superb though, and I might just have to continue buying premium string after experiencing this stuff. And I haven’t used the Monkey Snot yet, but I’m planning on doing so tomorrow with all of my throws.

Busy week here, between myself and a co-worker we got 3 x YYExYYF Worlds bags, a black Stacked Catalyst, white delrin Severe, orange Yelets, red Horizon, and orange/black splash CZM8. Lots of photographing for the Museum to be done…and lots of throwing. Oh and I need to get a Yelets now for myself!

Went to Grand Forks last week and picked these up.
-Duncan Komodo Kendama
-Hi-Chew

Got a YYJ Classic, a ceramic v-groove bearing and a discounted Crucial 8-ball bearing from, erm, another World Champion’s yoyo sales site. :wink:

Lucked out with the Crucial, it’s super silent out of the envelope compared to all of my other (stock) bearings.

The ceramic v-groove is noisy, so I get to burn it in for the next few days. Such hard work! ;D

my Aviator when I finally get home.

-g

I don’t think Andre is a world champion.

Hehe you know what he means

Aww?

does some wiki reading

Ooh, TIL!

So, I could’ve said “another National Master’s etc.” instead? :smiley: