What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

You really wanted that thing huh?

2 Likes

Nothing this week.

I’m waiting to finalize some deals from YYE(based on some advice in another thread) and some purchases from 1-3 other places. From YYE, I’m looking at a Barracuda(YYE edition) for sure. Also considering TIMBR, but having trouble finalizing things. Lovejoy has the lead, with the Pro and Baldwin not far off, plus a set of replacement axles or whatever.

From another place, there’s an exclusive model, an AL5(bead blasted clear) and maybe something else.

I’m waiting to hear back from a company about a model. I’m choosing to NOT get a Model 10, as the shape is not one of my favorite shapes. I’m choosing to allocate funds to that other company instead.

I also NEED to get one of those new sticky kendamas, but a local merchant has those, so I’ll take care of that by Sunday.

I’m pretty much content with what I’ve got. I’m mostly after “latest” type items for the most part. There’s a few brands I have zero interest in, so that helps reduce what I’m looking at although not by much.

Next week should be good!

2 Likes

Yes I did. It was worth it though, it plays great!

2 Likes

Aurora glide. :wink:

2 Likes

Explain!

I got a Shinwoo Dolphin, some Hat pads, and my order of Hi-chew

2 Likes

And some Kitty String.

2 Likes

Bills,more bills, peak, AC,54,model 10 good week for me :wink:

2 Likes

fools gold avalanche came in today, i was pretty excited. Ordering a Delrin Severe and YoyoJam Chaser in the next couple days, mad excited guys.

2 Likes

3 Likes

String :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: jealous

2 Likes

That is a fine looking piece of hardware… Please excuse my ignorance, what is it?

2 Likes

Peak

2 Likes

Ah yes, the well-renowned Peak. Thanks!

2 Likes

I got a shirt that says, “That’s what” -She.

2 Likes

Thats so clever

2 Likes

CLYW Fool’s Gold Avalanche. Ridiculously good, especially for the drastically reduced price. Good thing I love it because I won’t have the money for another throw for a while.

2 Likes

My replacement Yoyo for one that broke and junk other then my brothers b-day check.

2 Likes

So far I got a Duncan FreeHand Zero Mongu. Later I’m getting a G5 and a Speed Dial.

2 Likes

I got my 100 pack kitty strings, yyf blue response, and a myy t8 today. W00t w00t

2 Likes