What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

That hashtag looks sweet! Let me kno how it plays once u get some time in with it.

My second 7068 throw and caps

Picked up a Freehand Pro and YYF Replay (thanks YYE!). A bit disappointed in how much the Freehand Pro wobbles (I’ve been a big fan of the Freehand since it first came out in…2001?). However, the Replay is amazing for such a cheap yoyo. Feels solid, plays extremely smooth, zero vibration. Have a new favorite throw for the time being.

Got some of these amazing ziplinestrings the other day along with a personalized note. They are amazing and I love the personal touch!!!

ive been looking into them. Where do you buy them??

YYR Messiah

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

Newest batch of SPOOL Thread.

Dare I say, Ive got a new favorite string? I cannot say for certain just yet, but what I can say, is YOU WANT THIS.

@_@

so good.

You are right. I do want that! Lol. Only got to try some Spool for a little while. Eager to buy some.

I love the colors they make! Super pretty :blush: I’m hoping to be able to try some out here soon along with a few other strings.

what an epic mailday I had today!

1 Like

It is a great day!

This was actually yesterday’s mail day.

They said it was small, I expected it to be small, but holy cow it is small. And a new 888 always welcome

YoyoFreaks Hashtag has to be the best pocket carry throw yet

Got me a pretty smooth bebop

2 Likes

1 Like

Cross bones.

got this awesome large bearing bassalope today! :heart_eyes:

Well, not exactly the mail but it’s good to win the raffle at BAC :sunglasses:

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

1 Like