What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

I just received my iYoYo Kickstart Pro and I really, really like it.

Not a yoyo

Just got a new chief on a trade at a local club, first CLYW since I was turned off from the brand. It’s a pretty sweet throw!

Gorgeous!

test

Got a new Master control unit to replace the broken one in my car so now i can roll my windows down again. YAY!!

also, I got a new playmat for MTG (Commander)

AND I got some Titan Begleri en route that tracking says should be here today!

Test…my peak 2 bip bop FG shows up today btw

Fools gold blizzard

G2 x 2!
I got an MS70 Elite directly from Jake at G2 from the first drop,
and I also received a G2 Marvel from YYE in the Freedom colorway.
Both are amazing, and while I knew the Elite would be off the charts,
I was really surprised at how much I love the Marvel.
Everything I have from G2 is nothing short of stellar!

I got a new piece of a-Rt :wink:

FG peak 2!

How is it? I got one showing up today. They said it was purely ano flaw which I thought made then a great buy.

I Love my Peak2. While I love my 3rd run peak just a bit more, the Peak 2 is a perfect sub for the older version. :slight_smile:

I love the curves, the feel, the softness, the smoothness, the play speed. Everything is boss but lacks a bit of stability (this is actually a good thing!!) so you need to keep mindful of it. Such a fun throw.

I know this is an odd comparison but where would you put it speed wise compared to the Avalanche I traded you? I feel like it would be slower and need a bit more push to get going. I really like some of the new colorways they are getting on them and may try to pick one up soon (so glad they aren’t putting out just fades).

Was more talking about the FG ones. But i did read the thread you started about the Peak 2 which is part of why i got one. I quickly stopped reading when the thread turned into an argument…

Yea I noticed it’s not as stable as what I’ve been used to throwing but in the end will help me improve my form. I’ve never thrown the original peak but in the hands it sort of has a nostalgic feel to it, taking me a bit back to when I first got into modern throwing when much of my collection were O-shaped throws.

I would say the peak2 seems faster, but it could just be to its smaller size. Human brains make small things seem to move faster than they do so i could be fooling myself. I LOVE that ava so much <3 Thanks again!

Really? Interesting.

You are welcome! I really like mine too! Thanks!

Boom.
Aroundsquare Titans. Sunset. Soooooo good.

Those look great! Did you buy them directly from Aroundsquare’s website? I have been considering buying a pair of my own.

Another mail day, a celestial 2sick Blitz!

1 Like