What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Loving the Zelda theme.

That rsl though…

Imgur

Imgur

finally…

That was fast! . . . .wait, . . . are you the one who shared a certain story on /r/throwers very recently?

Never been on /r/throwers, so no. I’m keeping my speedy shipping secret just that, a secret. Haha! :wink:

noted. :slight_smile:

Pair of Sili Derts!

Mortal Kombat.

The amazing folks at One Drop graced me with this beauty yesterday. It’s a 5000QV Küntosh prototype, and it’s fantastic!

I’m fortunate enough to visit One Drop fairly regularly, and I’m always blown away by how generous they are with their yoyos and their time. I always learn something new and thoroughly enjoy the great conversation.

I appreciate everything they do for our small community and for me, personally. Thanks again, y’all!

1 Like

Don’t know if I’d say I got it in the mail. But was delivered to me at yoyo club today.

I’m so jealous I wanted that colorway but I still got a peak 2 at least

No matter the colorway, still a super fun yoyo. Glad you got one.

Yeah I got a snow cone one I was upset but realized I was one of the lucky ones who got one

Snowcone is a awesome colorway.

1 Like

NICE!!! I think I’m gonna :heart_eyes:

look what I just got

Confetti Cannon Peak2
Pinch me, Its so dreamy…

1 Like

Lol you got your peak 2 to compare to your peak. Today I got a Peak to compare to my peak 2. I hope you like your peak 2!!! I’m loving my peak. It’s a second run I believe. It has beautiful machine marks that makes it so cool. Anyway I knew you had one, and would understand the beauty and unique qualities of the og’s. Sorry to steal your spotlight but needed to brag to someone. My gf doesn’t understand, and I knew you would.

My girlfriend says that all of my silver yoyos are the same: turntable, TiMe and so on :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a dogma today :slight_smile: it’s pretty decent. Not sure how long it will stay in the collection but it’s nice so far :slight_smile: