What did you get in the mail, 2024?

G2 Loadout in Rainbow Galaxy. Between this and the Wraith I’ve been absolutely spoiled with incredible performance yoyos. This thing absolutely rips. Power, stability, moves with ease and binds are crazy with the G20 pads.

26 Likes

Its Bad Wolfe - Thicc and Goldilocks. I dont remember which blend. Unfortunately no longer available.

2 Likes

My One Drop ThruLine has arrived. For me it doesn’t feel as large as it is during play.

28 Likes

I really liked the Respawn and I was curious how I would like the lite…I love it. I think I like the Lite better. I was wondering if it would leave me wanting a Standard Respawn as well…it did not. I feel completely satisfied with the Respawn Lite. It has quickly gained a top spot in my rotation. I feel like if you like responsive…you need a Respawn or a Lite. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

One Drop Panorama

Thank you @addiction77!

35 Likes

Thruline came in. Y’all know whats coming :fire:

36 Likes

So pretty!!!

1 Like

Loadout landed, lets ride! :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Kleinanzeigen - that brings back memories. I was on the ebay team that wrote the Kleinanzeigen iOS 3 mobile application. I worked on a feature to allow mobile users to create and post ads. It was kind of fun to be able to post test ads to the platform that would say: “Do not buy this item - This page is a test”. Yup; sure enough; there were people that bought items in a test-page. Then I would have to send an email to the platform admin to cancel the sale.

Side note: While working at ebay - I was able to score multiple new releases from all over the world using ebay’s access to the internet-backbone. I saw the new stuff the moment it was posted and my transactions went through instantly. Major side-perk in 2011.

4 Likes

A delinquent notice for a parking ticket I never received

1 Like

OD ThruLine. Big and unique. Need some break in time with this.

Update: A day later and I am VIBING with this.

25 Likes

Loadouts arrived the other day. These things are total bangers!

25 Likes

insane bday gift! That’s personally my favorite playing yoyo of all time :innocent::saluting_face:

Hope you had a solid birthday :raised_hands:

1 Like

Got a Windrunner and an AOE in the mail today.

19 Likes

Got something special today, thanks to @yoyospirit for resurrecting my dead Xcon!

Im calling this the REXcon. Machined Delrin body, Cabal guts, and the rims from my dead yoyo fitted perfectly. Its pretty amazing!

Here it is next to an original in good condition:

Just gotta try to make or find caps…

51 Likes

Put on some Zipline Smoothie.

34 Likes

Dear @megachicken289 , thanks so very much. I had forgotten. Sorry Sir your mail will be there soon. Thanks again!!

10 Likes

It’s transplant time. Look who’s getting a ceramic heart.

Edit, couldn’t get it out without a fight,SO, Tinman….

29 Likes

Is it just the guts of the bearing that are ceramic? It looks very… metal

3 Likes

IYKYK

23 Likes