What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Glad it made it safely to you!

3 Likes

Big fan of the Mod44. Had to pick up a D bearing version too. Having fun swapping out all the rims!

32 Likes

Thanks for being patient :grin:

1 Like

Artists can’t be rushed, custom takes time, and its not like i could throw it in its prior state anyway.Thanks again for completing this, its rad!

4 Likes

19 Likes

Postal service lost the first one

21 Likes

The ditch I’m really enjoying and it’s been living on me in my RC leather pouch.

The Duncans I picked up for club. One will probably be a major uptrade for some kid and the other will become a challenge YoYo like a boingy boing off or Eli hop off or something silly. Maybe I’ll learn enough 5A to make a challenge 5a related this may meetup. Not sure yet too much going on.

25 Likes

Talk about going out with a bang, the final release of the Gnome going off into the Unknown was a fun secret coded unboxing,
[REDACTED] …until Saturday. :grimacing::flushed:

28 Likes

OD Thruline

Dang homies.

29 Likes

To be fair I only told local members specifically and then today posted the request on insta but I didn’t message the people who had theirs shipped directly. So some people legit didn’t see that request I didn’t realize the mail would be so fast!!!

3 Likes

It’s all cool, just wanna “keep it secret, keep it safe :man_mage:t2:
for those still waiting. :grin:
So instead, have Saturdays mailday that I came home to after UYYC and a couple bonus pics. :blush:(I had a blast!)
56 counterweights.
Don’t do the math on those. :face_with_peeking_eye:

30 Likes

Damn your ready for may lol

5 Likes

:ninja:t2: :yo-yo: :game_die: you know it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

25 Likes

did you get a megatrons cube?

2 Likes

Sadly no, at least, not yet. I’m broke as a joke rn. Lol been hunting too many grails lately.

3 Likes

I’m on a bit of a yoyo bender right now, ordered way too much! However, I just got a nice raise and it’s my birthday tomorrow, so I was generous to myself. This is the first of what’s coming in the mail.

I know you all probably know what these are but I like when people list them out because I still have no idea what some of the brands are that you all show in here. From left to right: Throwback Arcade, Ace Yo Amusing 2, YYF Koi & YYF Magpie 2… also a multi-tool, 10 response pads and 3 VIP bearings.

31 Likes

Looks like some great stuff. The AceYo looks interesting, interested in what you think after playing with it for a bit. And a wish you an early Happy Birthday :tada:

2 Likes

Much appreciated, yeah, I bought the two on the left because they just happened to be on sale. I’ll let ya know what I think when I get the feel for it. Brian Duncan is the man (with a last name like that, I mean, his path was predetermined), he gave me an extra set of 10 pads with my order. That was really cool of him.

2 Likes

@bheinz63 is the best and I cherish the YYBC, G2 nation and the YoYo community as a whole.

Thank you all for letting me hang out with yall. It’s been a blessing.

31 Likes