What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I love my Rebirth and was amazed by how I preferred the Reboot so I’m hoping it will be a similar situation with the Sudo.

3 Likes

I have yet to try either reboot or rebirth. I’ve heard great things about both. I need to take some pictures of my yo-yos and make a trade/sale post. I wanna try a top deck too.

2 Likes

Brass ULs in a Parlay are it for me.

7 Likes

Saw the Kasm was back in stock at Layer Infinity. Been wanting to pick one up in this color way for a while! Fun throw. :yo-yo::yo-yo:

19 Likes

Brass ultra lights are perfect in the Parlay

4 Likes

Oops did not even see this haha.

2 Likes

Time for Fixed Axle Fmonday

19 Likes

Now go loop them :wink:

4 Likes

What a weird one

23 Likes

How’s it play though?

Feels weirdly reluctant

Can you do grinds without getting cuts? :joy:

Well it won’t cut your skin, I can confirm

8 Likes

big moves

will test out :wink:

22 Likes

Mail day part 2, also from Duncan. Reached out to Bryan Jardin a while back asking if there was any possibility of getting 3 clear FH One caps. I ordered a few clear FH Ones on another site during a sale. One had a cracked cap when I got it and I ruined a pair of caps being dumb and using acetone to try wiping them. Was bummed when about a month went by with no reply, but then I was blessed by an email asking for my mailing address. Today, not 3 caps, but 3 pairs of caps arrived. And already blank. Appreciate the customer service from Duncan because the tiny crack in 1 cap isn’t a very big deal, and the ruined caps were 100% my fault.

20 Likes

I received this very nice brass Duckling in the mail today.

I am naming it after a friend from high school: Lazwan.

PS. This Duckling throws SO nice. It really is the sweet spot between small size and playability. Very well designed!

22 Likes

I have been picking up some fun throws this one just spoke to me, the art is just represents to me, my odd excitement over things I enjoy.
Did some maintenance now it is tuned to play.
Thank you @angle731

17 Likes

VERY happy with the newest additions to the fam.

I wasnt supposed to spend on yoyos for a while, but 100% worth it!

Now that I have my hands on them I cant imagine that these aren’t the two best, most affordable, modern responsive yoyos on the market. Bonus that the Kasm has fixed axle capabilities too.

18 Likes

I thought that was a glow in the dark Kasm there for a second!!! I was about to totally lose it… but then I remembered you like the black light. Still though…those look awesome!!

4 Likes

Sadly glow pla and FDM filament in general is ugly in the light and doesn’t glow super amazing. Doesn’t stop me from wanting a glow kasm

Glow in the dark also is slightly tricky to print

3 Likes