What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Wow a yo-yo, can you do Spencer Berry’s rancid milk?

4 Likes

New Assassin. Couldn’t resist. This thing is a beast.

25 Likes

Ooohhh snap! That ministar looks sick. I have a ministar 2 that’s fun but the og looks way more my flavor. All these do. Excellent score my dude!

3 Likes

Got these in a few days ago but these Japan Technology x sOMETHiNG JetSets are awesome!

21 Likes

Thanks brother. I was curious how the OG was gonna hold up to the Bimetal ministar2. Honestly, They are both great. Ministar2 spins longer. OG Ministar grinds better with the general yo blast. Both amazing yoyos.

3 Likes

This was supposed to be here a week ago, but USPS had other plans apparently. Well it came today so all is good.

25 Likes

Got this sucker from @Jdrabik and it’s awesome. Only makes me want a freehand 2 more

22 Likes

Mailday was lit. :sunglasses::star_struck::sparkles::rainbow::camera_flash:

20 Likes

Was thinking it just May be the right time to delve into 5A?

28 Likes

I’m liking the brass domes in my Tide. They give it a nice continuous rounding! Big! Bad! Bulbous! Love it, feels like a piece of art in your hand.

26 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it! It’s definitely got a unique vibe to it.

I need me a Tide

4 Likes

the :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

30 Likes

Thanks @Buddhaman, my case arrived today! Perfect!

18 Likes

30 Likes

Excellent, enjoy brother.

1 Like

White Cerakote Parlay. I think I’m in love. This thing is awesome. I love the finish, the size. I wasn’t in the mood for another quest but I think I need to get my hands on a Sudo now.

30 Likes

Parlay is so fantastic. Somehow, the sudo is even better. Like, to me, it’s a night and day difference.

Highly recommend.

I will say, I tried the sudo first and then the parlay, so that could be effecting my opinion. I wonder if I would like parlay more if I had tried it first.

3 Likes

I am in the minority but prefer the parlay. Sudo feels better in the hand with those rounded rims but the parlay just zips man.

9 Likes

Another thing I thought of, I had a very limited selection of side effects when I did have my parlay. I might like it better now. I bet some brass domes or mini spikes would be real nice. When I did have both at the same time, I only had ultralights or flat caps to choose from.

2 Likes