What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Jeezus I just got jumpscared scrolled back up to look at the Analogue again and just now noticed the cat. :scream::sweat_smile::joy::face_exhaling:

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying brass ultralights in mine. Gives it some good stability and feel on the string

3 Likes

The brass SE’s usually make a throw too heavy for my taste but the Brass UL’s work in the Tide and the OD Parlay so far for me. I can notice the power increase from the brass but I put the flats back on because I just like a lighter throw. It plays great either way but it’s got quite a bit more vibe I expected it would, specially with the stock bearing. I swapped a few different ones in until I found the least vibe-y set up but even for a SE throw it’s on the worse side of ones I own.

4 Likes

What did you think of its weight?

1 Like

on paper its higher than most right now, but it plays great and i wouldnt have guessed the 68 or so it says on the specs. im of the opinion that unless its crazy high, or crazy low weight isn’t the best spec to judge a yoyo by

2 Likes

Never heard of them but you’ve sparked my interest, I bookmarked their page, the Ekta may just be my next yoyo.

Edit* - That didn’t take long. I just ordered one. Are they based out of Singapore? Any idea how long shipping takes to get to the States?

3 Likes

Last order took 10 days from Singapore to the US.

1 Like

Suuuper accurate lol

1 Like

Got a couple of plastics this week.

24 Likes

Mailday from China: 30$ steel, 60$ titanium and Sense Senti-metal

27 Likes

I think I speak for everyone when I ask where do we get a $30 steel and $60 titanium, and how do they play?

9 Likes

The titanium is a yozean tidehunter and it usually shows up for $110 on the yozean store

7 Likes

Left hand got jealous. Hard to complain though.

Now I just need two more to make my jacket happy.

12 Likes

27 Likes

Hogue and Ritter has been taking my knife money. Like the Benchmades though. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Best and worst $175 I’ve spent in a hot minute.:kissing_closed_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes: Mainly because I’d originally got one when they came out so the mental gymnastics
(need or want yoyo brain scale :balance_scale: ) was hard to reconcile with myself (and my wallet :money_with_wings:)
That said… man I’ve missed this yoyo. :face_holding_back_tears::metal:

30 Likes

Clear Atmos Noah and Pomodoro!
These designs are chef’s kiss

33 Likes

An awesome day for me: Torrent II, 5 Star and Ministar

33 Likes

I VERY MUCH should not have, I really need to sell some stuff, but a few things fell through and it’s my birthday soon so TYRANT. What a beauty.

22 Likes

New yoyo shirt

28 Likes