What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I don’t feel like logging into boomer club account just for this but Duncan finally arrived. 12 Duncan hornets for 2april. I love Duncan but they never tell me what they are sending so I have to wait for the mail truck to bring the box.

I guess I’ll make them pairs and add them to the prize bundles!

25 Likes

Just got two pairs of these awesome 720. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Are those considered pretty decent looping yoyo’s? I got one (Evan Nagao) awhile back but haven’t focused too much on it. I’m kind of hooked more on string tricks atm but I would like to eventually learn the ropes when it comes to looping. I was watching a TED TALKS with (forget his name), but he put on a pretty cool show with all different styles of throwing including double handed looping (I’m sure there’s a better name for that).

3 Likes

PST throw a few loops to enter the 2April event

This one prolly

10 Likes

They are pretty good once you find the right setup for you. It’s easier if you can find a pair of Loop 2020 and the different setup internals. With the Loop 720 it will be like most 2A yoyos - a combination of strings and lube (different thickness, materials, length, and thick and or/or thin lube). There are some different spacers as well that will change the gap. With the 720s if using the red spacers, I always use one drop of thin lube, and Kitty String normal.

6 Likes

The 720 in its default configuration is a great learning looper.

6 Likes

Yup, that’s it.

3 Likes

2024 additions (so far) :sweat_smile:. Obv, not all of these dropped this year, but I will say bathysphere is my favorite actual new release thus far, 100%. Oasis extremely close 2nd.

35 Likes

Nice! What are you thoughts on the apathy? Just curious

2 Likes

Atmos Projects Polaris. Been wanting this one since I first read about it, and used the awesome Sphere promo to grab it.

Absolutely stunning yoyo, beautiful shape and perfect size. Love the combination of power and grace on the string.

35 Likes

The Rotix by @Mowl_jp Art work by @Titifreak

33 Likes

Yep another one.
This time it’s a 1-20 Unknown CoreCo Diesis. :black_heart:

30 Likes

One of my favorites!!

3 Likes

i think Atmos is my favorite company outside G2 and I’m super stoked to have this one in the collection

7 Likes

It’s been a good mail week… And I now I need to tone down the purchases a bit :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

“Tone down” :thinking: that just means no Ti right? :grin:

9 Likes

Took the day off work to take my pops out fishing this morning and the Atmos Tide I ordered was waiting at my door when I got back. Big fan of this one so far, I’ll be spending the rest of the day trying out different SE’s to see what I like best.

30 Likes

From the last few days:
G2 Slingshot in “Red Pill”
Dressel Designs Oasis in Iridescent
Mile High Yoyo Club The Gnome - The Pokénōm

31 Likes

Analogue Pocket for scale :smile:

2 Likes