What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Haha yeah, you know me! Lol.

Honestly though i feel like UV light reactive is better than glow, just because the glow tends to fade quick. Although glow does get some really cool colors.

Walmart sells standalone black light lightbulbs for $3 that id recommend. I dont have like a fancy black light or anything i just stick one of those on a lamp, although i just upgraded to a two lamp setup for content purposes.

Of course this doesnt help much when you play away from the black light setup in the dark lol.

1 Like

You just recharge them in a vat of radium. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Im not smart enough to know if you are being serious or not :rofl:.

I need me some of this iridium for my ahooting star now, and whatever a vat is lol.

1 Like

Wow those are gorgeous

Or with a really bright flashlight. Try it. Your mind will be blowwn

I can’t put em down, coupled with the Hatrick

2 Likes

31 Likes

Iridium is the radioactive material they used to make glow in the dark watch faces with. I was joking…you don’t want it. :rofl:

6 Likes

Got this in today really liking it

21 Likes

The Spinworthy Button

My first Spinworthy throw.

31 Likes

Played a Mod44 for the first time last week. Had to get one!

27 Likes

My CLYW Fools Gold Kayak came today thanks to @angle731 .

20 Likes

Okay AO2 came in for 2April today for YYBC.

Check out the event and loop if you got any

20 Likes

Mod 44 is such a neat YoYo I love all the rims I can print too

3 Likes

If anyone has string suggestions, I will be very appreciative.

20 Likes

There is a beautiful cotton string in the sack. Duh! I had put a cotton string on it (an older one I had) and performance was not as it should be. The new string works a charm.

3 Likes

My goodness; that’s gorgeous.

I put Zipline Kotn on my premium fixies.

5 Likes

Kotn is great just needs a good bit of break in.

Maybe yye will restock bulk cotton some day.

5 Likes

Zipline kotn is the way to go.

Just be aware, on some of my throws, it’s great immediately. And others, it will seem like there is no possible way it could work, but if you crank the tension up really high and play it for like 30 minutes, then slowly bring the tension back to normal, it’ll play like a dream. Chapstick/beeswax help too.

6 Likes

Found a new R-type.

16 Likes