What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Also added a few myy v6 and v8 to the trade pile on sale last week. Got a different color v8 half price that I gave away at club for a loop off event. Most loops won the yoyo.

Second place ended up with my offset ascent which wasn’t that big a lose and made the kid happy.

21 Likes

So last week I got a few big boxes in for 2April. figured I could share the mail day even if its way less fun cause i can’t play these things just show them off and give them away.

So lets start with Krom Kendama

Krom

2April Prize Bundle Details

Want to win one of these check out 2April, We lowered the requirements a bit to single handed looping for an entry and some amazing community members have pledged donations to ASAN for April Autism Awareness month.

17 Likes

Another Set of prizes arrived this time from DMV Throwers @Captrogers

hornets and match

again you can win one of these pairs of loopers by doing some loops in the 2April event.

17 Likes

You know them and love them.

I admittedly don’t have these on me so i might be cheating the thread a bit but hey we love pictures of yoyos right?

YYE will be shipping someone who wins some cool prizes a pair of YYF loop classic

yye logo

All you got to do is loop a bit one handed even counts heck you don’t even need a looper a responsive of any kind can make some sloppy loops.

11 Likes

Added a couple of CLYW throws to the collection recently.

Avalanche
Klondike

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

24 Likes

:sparkles::tornado::high_heel: I’m from Kansas. Lol

6 Likes

A sampling of my newly acquired side-effects. I’m addicted to them. The micro caps look great in the Bathysphere and i love red on raw titanium.

35 Likes

@Glenacius_K the response feel on these one piece yoyos feels great. So smooth on the tug!

30 Likes

Last few packages:

@ContentBuck had an extra Wraith and was kind enough to send a 3D printed yoyo stand!

“Dual dynamic rotational motion” AKA the slingshot effect -Ron

Ziplines - Stranger Strings CS 122 & Busta Lime Slushy Edition

24 Likes

22 Likes

Well, these came quick, the Emotion will likely be here in the next day or so. I’m really digging both of these throws, both are probably the biggest I own, which is great for my large hands.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

The left one is DD The Shell & the other is OD The Wizard

26 Likes

Sooooo, what is that?

Zgrt x zipline throw key. It’s a really cool knot pick/ bearing tool

4 Likes

Total wantyness.

1 Like

Quick little mailday post and mini review for tonight, been yoyoing and snacking. Lol

24 Likes

Good thing it’s not the Shabriri or that wouldn’t be a grape

1 Like

I think it’s a Belmont massacre parlay. Plays really nice.

27 Likes

I didn’t have to Overthink this one.

It is definitely’Overclocked’.

20 Likes

Got some new thread in the mail :wink:

*No, I did NOT give Watieoboo a 5-star review for that yo-yo. I gave’em a 3-star.

18 Likes

This was a pretty cool mail day from Yoyo King!

A few of each of their yoyo models

a bunch of accessories and a dope Starwars fireball

a bunch of wood loopers

Also Vosun coming in with 6 EZSpin

Come loop with us over at 2April event to win some of these cool things.

21 Likes