What did you get in the mail, 2024?

But it deserves at least 10 stars!!!

2 Likes

im just gonna say I want that yodo fireball lol

3 Likes

i love this yoyo so much, finally get to throw it again

22 Likes

Just this Tingsu today because USPS canā€™t get it together even when both packages are at the same distribution center. :sneezing_face::roll_eyes::sweat_smile: hopefully tomorrow :melting_face::crossed_fingers:
Iā€™ll just have fun ringing this $90 Ti around the house.

25 Likes

My first unresponsive yoyo was a WATIEOBOO. Not a big fan. Iā€™m sure they make some ok throws but the one I bought was a 1 star.

4 Likes

Oh, something that I didnā€™t even know I needed but I need one now. Iā€™ve been using tweezers to get my knots out but I like that all in one tool much better than the one I have.

3 Likes

I had to return the first because it was unplayable. This one I was able to tune a bit to make it work usingā€¦on occasion. It makes a great beater!

3 Likes

If you have a Swiss Army knife you can just use the plastic toothpick that comes with it!

4 Likes

honestly wood toothpicks work just fine a plastic toothpick even better cause the wood does break after a few uses.

metal on metal is a tad scary but fine if your careful. i like the throw key cause it is versatile.

3 Likes

QC for Watieoboo is questionable and their sales tactics are dubious to say the least.

However i did try a yoyo studio bimetal at club thatā€™s actually pretty decent and the hksod yoyos apparently arenā€™t terrible. Fetisnice hybrid is also not bad all things considered. All sub brands of wateioboo fyi.

IDK I think they are getting better over time and competing with magic but only time will tell if the QC and sketchy sales tactics get better. Maybe one day we will see a contest sponsored by Watieoboo like magic does. I honestly wouldnā€™t mind if they wanted to give back to the community and go legit.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to try that. I have really been enjoying the tweezers. I have two just for this purpose, they get even the tightest knots out.

1 Like

I agree that more is better. :smile:

22 Likes

Wow! Nice collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easter B-grade sale, FTW!

1 Like

Damn, those are good looking. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (I was surprised the Wizard & Shell arrived as quick as they did).

For those of you who have large hands, or hell, even if you donā€™t, I highly recommend both The Wizard and the Shell. Iā€™m hooked on these two, they are both roughly the same size in diameter. Very different throws from what I already have in my collection. If you do have one, you will most definitely like the other, as they do have a similar feel, but still very different. Of course, take my suggestions with a grain of salt as I am just a mere novice.

Iā€™m really looking forward to getting my Emotion! I might end up with as many as you have. :laughing:

3 Likes

21 Likes

Emotionā€¦. Such a stellar throw!! You need the clear!!

21 Likes

I need the clear, blue / gray fade, and pink / orange fade. Unfortunately Iā€™m late to the yo-yo party and those were sold out before I discovered I needed them.

2 Likes

I want one of these very badly.

23 Likes

Does it feel as great as it looks?