What did you get in the mail, 2024?

These arrived a few days ago. From throw yo threads And some string. I need to look for where I put that cause I got excited and broke into the string the moment I got it.

19 Likes

Niten ichi ryu.

my left hand was jealous.

12 Likes

I did get beautiful RSOs yo-yos to my collection. Big thanks to @Yoyo_Garden

28 Likes

YES! So glad you found these!

2 Likes

Me too, thank you !

3a knife tricks? :joy:

6 Likes

Dangerous dual offhand. Is this 16A? 5A+5A+3A+3A plus knives for CW

5 Likes

Y’all are far too kind!

2 Likes

Recognition and Reduction. Been meaning to try these for years.
The recog has been a jam since picking it up.
The reduction is much more dense than expected.

21 Likes

G2 Wraith

22 Likes

got my prize for week 4-MRM! This thing is dope!

Huge thank you to my club, yoyoboomers club!

And another huge thank you to YoYoExpert for this sweet, sweet throw and for facilitating a place like the forums where we can do all this awesome stuff like boomer club, FAF, MRM, talk yoyo, etc.

I need to find some cool butterfly stickers like @Jerrod has. Any ideas where I can find some?

19 Likes

I think the psychedelic butterflies are actually still in stock somewhere and I believe they come with those extra stickers

5 Likes

Throw yo still has the butterfly faf stickers

I think my kids stole my extra psychedelic stickers but you can buy them somewhere still I believe.

I remember seeing those sweet stickers designed by @old1eye that were butterfly and looked super cool. Idk how to get those though.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout!

It actually came with 2 psychedelic and 2 plain black butterfly stickers, which are both very cool but I’ve seen @Jerrod and someone else, I think, with some custom butterfly stickers. They’re way cool. They look similar to the normal butterfly logo but cooler :sunglasses:

I know @rkalajian had the FAF ones on the throwyo site. Do you have any other butterfly stickers for sale, Rob?

4 Likes

@old1eye ! That’s what I was trying to remember. Thanks dude! I think they might be active on instagram. I’ll try to reach out there maybe.

4 Likes

Yeah Ryan did the DMVT logo and is just an awesome artist and real chill guy in the community reach out to him I bet he will be happy to help or point you in the right place. And if you figure out how to get those cool mothera stickers i would like to know too.

4 Likes

Not yet, but I will soon!

4 Likes

Yeah you can try contacting Ryan Spahr (old1eye)

4 Likes

@YoYoExpertEric @AndreBoulay

15 Likes

You want ninja’s? :ninja:t2: because that’s how you get ninjas

3 Likes