What did you get in the mail, 2024?

And you should consider because it will sell out in seconds.

10 Likes

This was the first thing I thought, followed by a sinking disappointment. I’m certain that it’s very different in several key areas…:rofl:

3 Likes

Will you call it the Bloody Doorknob?

11 Likes

You can try contacting Ryan Spahr on Instagram or their website (the black shrine) , or maybe on here, their @ is old1eye.

4 Likes

Just do it bud. You can make the goal make money cause that would be a buy from me.

4 Likes

That looks like it would be my cup o’ tea. It looks super fun.

Just put in the order, so I’ll follow up when it arrives, but in case anyone is interested, Dressel dropped his last run Assassin. I don’t have the OG, but after the Oasis, kind of a must have.

3 Likes

The LKGlass PIF and my MRM prize, an orange Harbinger. @Xanadu I think this might be your navy Harbinger’s unswapped sibling…

34 Likes

I can confirm this.

11 Likes

Whoop whoop! :raised_hands: Congrats on the win, I am honored to have this relation with you @TryCatchThrow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #HarbingerBrothers

7 Likes

Kyle Nations Weekender courtesy of @yoyoretro

32 Likes

Well I mean I said I gave up yo-yos are whatever but also I got this mail day now that I’m back from vacation

Thank you again @GnarlyCharlie fir organizing the group buy on those fixies

30 Likes

Nice looking Imperial you’ve got there.

3 Likes

This lovely patina’d copper Deep State.
Tempted to shine it back up and let my own patina build. :yum:

42 Likes

I can smell that from here!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Man that is purdy though!!

2 Likes

Happy cake day! :cake: :cake: :cake:

3 Likes

Oh yay!!! CAKE!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face:
I can’t eat it😫

6 Likes

I don’t know how no one else saw it. Snagged it for $10 shipped on evilbay.

3 Likes

My last three maildays:

DD Oasis: I’m a bit late to the party, but better late than never, I guess? This thing is a real joy. And quite a lot of it. Comfortable in the hand and just so much fun to throw, especially with the flat bearing. Definitely my favorite D-bearing so far!

A-rt Grail: Been looking for it for a while and finally found the courage to open a LF-thread on the bst forum. Many thanks to @A_Soviet_Locust who sell me this black one! It’s my first A-rt and I think I understand why it gets so much love. Due to its more even weight distribution, it really plays differently than any other yoyo I own - straight into my current top 5!

MMC: Same as above. I’m a big fan of the MCMO, so I just had to have a the “original”. Luckily the man himself, Mr. @markmont, was so kind to offer me a practically mint one from his personal collection. I haven’t had time to test it properly but on the first few throws the MMC feels a bit lighter on the string than the MCMO - even with the energy domes. Can’t wait to compare them even more!

22 Likes

Two new prototype models have arrived!!!

One is red, the other is black.
Neither is organic.

22 Likes