What did you get in the mail, 2024?

oooo those are 100% yoyo shaped objects

4 Likes

WTB….

Looking to buy non-organic prototype yo-yos in any color way, preferably red or black.

Thanks

13 Likes

You could release an organic every month and I would do my best to afford them. Let’s just say, you know how to do organics.

That being said, I can’t wait to see what you cook up outside that realm. I bet it’s HEAT!

4 Likes

Non organics? What? I can’t eat non organic yo-yos…

4 Likes

Oh boy! Do I have a comment for you!

1 Like

Proud to be the new owner and caretaker of these early General Yo beauties, an OG Torrent & USA Edition Hatrick (which I’ve literally wanted since I was 12 lol). The best part is they both aren’t mint so I don’t have to baby them & can play them like they deserve to be played. Thank you to @Culex for being an awesome dude/seller and to @the_general for making bangers since '08 (both of these are truly at the all time top echelon of organic throws even a decade+ later). Time for a General Yo collection pic soon… just need a Magnum now to make it really pop off!

36 Likes

DANG!
Those two we never photo’d together.
Nice pic bro

4 Likes

Swag I got at a work conference

17 Likes

That’s a really nice Hatrick you’ve got there. I just scored the torrent myself as well and it’s pretty sweet.

3 Likes

What colorway is that throw?

1 Like

Gotta admit that statement made me feel, Old.

5 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I feel old now too - I joined these forums before some kids using them now were even born lmfao… and they’re all better than me too :skull:

8 Likes

Corporate sadness blue and the spinner is depressing office vibes white. At least I got cocktail hour and drank some vodka before leaving the conference.

4 Likes

That white thing wasn’t a bottle opener???

1 Like

It’s a fidget spinner bottle opener. Officially the most interesting conference swag I’ve picked up. Way better than some cheap water bottle with a logo slapped on
It.

2 Likes

Let’s hear it😉

3 Likes

[Mailday is Unknown] ⇂⇂11
DK • KC

32 Likes

Back in Grendel’s day they tied their strings to the end of their Pedro Flores yoyos and they were happy for it! :grin:
When you were 12 did you want one of those fancy new yoyos with the twisted strings that could “sleep”? :thinking::hugs:

Just poking fun, I know you’re not quite that old.:wink:

5 Likes

I thought back in Grendel’s day, they threw rocks on the ground and had to imagine them coming back. Of course they were happy for it

:joy: I joke of course

6 Likes

You crazy kids. But it is true that grandpa and I (notice that correct grammatical sequence) used to hunt brontosaurus for ALL the Clan rituals.

10 Likes