2 Likes

Very nice mailday :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Is that middle one a Kuntosh?

2 Likes

yes, 5000qv version

4 Likes

33 Likes

Thanks to @yoyodoc for this the origin of quantum yo theory. I’m going to ask Bride if I can post chapters or something. This book will help out most players myself especially included. Thanks Buddy!!!

26 Likes

Looks brand new.

2 Likes

What’s on the left? Kinda looks like rbc but kinda not

4 Likes

I had exactly the same question, it looks like a chubby rbc

3 Likes

A big, huge, gigantic, ENORMOUS THANK YOU to @Slestak75 for such a sweet deal on such a sweet throw. I hope you can all be so lucky to deal with this dude at some point in your yoyo career. Dude is a genuine treasure to the community. Thanks again Steve!

23 Likes

Yeah I’m curious what that is as well

2 Likes

super jealous, I have been trying to locate one of these!

4 Likes

A double scoop and nice little $145 bundle mailday. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
Good way to end the work week.
UN SF TP.

27 Likes

Yeah dude how do i get a couple dozen of these?

3 Likes

Yooo those are sick!

1 Like

If ya can’t use it as a counterweight afterwards :hocho: :drop_of_blood: it’s not that bad. :grin::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It is some yoyo from chinese market made by chinese yoyo player. Specs are: 51.4mm diameter, 42.4mm width, 4.5mm gap and 60.5g weight. It is unresponsive hollow design with fingerspin-like hubs. I didn’t expect it to play like this (especially considering its price): dead smooth, pretty finish, very light and nimble play. Obviously it is not super stable yoyo, just for fun and unique feeling. Overall one of the best my purchases price/quality vise.

21 Likes

That really does at least appear to be inspired by the RBC.

13 Likes

it definitely is. I would say DK+RBC

10 Likes

That’s a shame. We have been considering collaborating on something like this. I guess this wouldn’t interefer too much with that.

7 Likes