What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Also EMT approved!

4 Likes

lifeguard approved too, especially since water cures superglue faster

5 Likes

I almost bought a set at a yard sale but the guy wanted fifty bucks. He was all about how rare they were and I was about wanting to go home and throw lawn darts. Damn.

2 Likes

Shoulda just told him “Yeah! Totes rare” then thrown them when you got home

1 Like

I didn’t have fifty bucks! Twenty, sure, maybe even 25. But they’re just lethal toys and I have plenty of those.

7 Likes

24 Likes

Very happy I finally went for the Yoyofactory Genpop. Still early but I find it outstanding. Easily my favorite of any large sized yoyos.

22 Likes

Can you please describe how it compares to the W1lderness 7075? It looks to me like it might provide a similar feel in play.

3 Likes

Very similar in performance but does feel different. Maybe a more dense feel, difficult to describe. Easier to land some tricks with larger opening. Knowing your love for the Wilderness I’d say you would like it.

2 Likes

I was on the fence with this yoyo, but now I’ll definitely grab one. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Butterfly stickers

33 Likes

Those are way cool. String Jerks is a great name.

3 Likes

Thank you! All credit for the stickers and the name go to the extraordinarily artistic mastermind of Ryan Spahr.

21 Likes

Ohh yeah Ryan @old1eye is an amazing artist he did the DMVT logo which we are stocked about.

11 Likes

Damn, i NEED THIS <3 Love Circle Jerks <3

4 Likes

Today was gud mailday

W̷̧̻̬̯̞͚͈̪̪͙͗͒̓̒̄̆͒̚̚ ̵͓͔̰̣̜̣̞̅͒̾̉̃͐̌̇̀̍̈́ͅE̵̺̣̹͇̰̠͚͗̑̔̓̍͘͝͝ ̷̡̩͔̻̘̺͖̰̘̓̾͑͜E̶̤̞͍̜̟͂́̈́̇͜ ̵̪̜̟̹̜̔̈̌͋͑̎̀̈̈́̇͒͘͠͠K̷̡̬̗̱̙̺͈̫̼͚̤͐́̓͌̐̈́̕͝͝͠ ̵̦͖̩͓̼̠͖͔̪͙̹͕̳̇̾͆̎̓̃̉̏̇͋́́̕E̸̢̛̩͓͎̱̗̰̱̓̎̿̑̅͗̍̈́̄̐́͝ ̷̢̡̛̫̗̤̗̹̦̼̱̂̐̉̔͂̄͑̃̊̎̈́͜͝N̶̢̛͕̣̘̲̭̠̟̼̤͂͛̑̄̾ͅ ̷̡̛̤́̌͛̇̌̉̄̓͘͘Ḑ̵̨͉̰̩̞̜͖͙͉̱̹̻̪̆̂͛͜ ̶̳͍͉͓̞͉͈̩̆̋͒͝

23 Likes

I’m down for mothra stickers.

5 Likes

Yes it was. Happy throwing

1 Like

How does is compare the the edge ultimatum?

2 Likes

I haven’t played the ultimatum so I can’t comment on that. :grin:

1 Like