What did you get in the mail, 2024?

New!

1 Like

Dressel Designs Oasis

33 Likes

How is the new one?

1 Like

Does it become more prone to tilt with so much center weight? Your Parlay looks just like an MCMO at this angle w/ the brass SE :smiley:

Iā€™m running with default flat caps. Also just grey siliconed it now and liking it more than the clear silicone for sure. Itā€™s not as aggressive as the clear on the binds!

1 Like

Yeah I know I said I liked the Type R more initially but that feels a little normal now. The iQ is definitely more unique once you get past the 49mm width. I also run mine with the old ā€œfatā€ strings which makes me feel very ā€œcleverā€ making it float glide eloquently through the air. I might try and sell the R4 if I had more bimetals in the future haha.

1 Like

There was VIBE. But other than that,

Post Op Report:
After a full ball o dectomy and a widened gap procedure the patient no longer vibes.
A search for donor balls has commenced. Our assertive staff will not rest until this squirrel has its complete complement of balls thereby restoring the balance this device sorely needs.
Thank you for your support.

18 Likes

Charcoal Parlay!

37 Likes

Have you tried turning it off and on againā€¦?

1 Like

Soooo goodā€¦

29 Likes

Sparrow, 69, new 888

28 Likes

Nice

Yes dude enjoy!

2 Likes

Fitting Unknown mailday given this morningā€™s social media blackouts. :black_heart::grin:

28 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to really like it, a lot. Doesnā€™t feel like the original Miracle. Has a very stable play, not a speed demon but still holds a fast pace. Slightly smaller diameter compared to the original. Has a heavier feel that fades away for the most part during play. I noticed I can push it hard and it doesnā€™t get flustered. Iā€™m looking forward to see what new stuff the Kimā€™s are going to be doing with this. Also, very comfortable and only the cup is not blasted. Nice for fidgeting when watching television.

3 Likes

Ive had one of those. Not pleasant.

2 Likes

Actually just the opposite, it tilts less. Itā€™s probably my favorite organic yoyo I have tried now that it has the brass. And of course it now moves at a decent pace.

Sounds like you have been assimilated into the grey silicon crowd. :grin: Good way to phrase it, I hate when itā€™s grabby.

4 Likes

let me know how the alphaline is! always fun to recruit people into the cult

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking: The IQ is a keeper and I forgot how wide it actually is. Now Iā€™ll have to play them back to back. I see you caught yourself with saying the word :laughing: Maybe a floaty glide.

Iā€™ll keep you posted @theendofcake! I actually chose it on a recommendation from your string tierlist so Iā€™m optimistic! Planning on trying it out tonight :slight_smile:

4 Likes

zipline biggest fan

23 Likes