What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Are you liking the R Type more than the IQ? :thinking:

Huge supply of premium softline 5% nylon customized string from 84.
Long story short, I’ve always want to have my own customized one. The string is originally from the softline series (5% nylon) which the popular one is known as Brandon Vu signature. Tried it back when I hang out at 84 and that was too thick and soft for my liking and only in neon yellow.
I ordered this 1 month in advanced, 84 totally nailed it by having my customized order by text only

25 Likes

51 Likes

New Parlay and some blue flat caps (not pictured).

35 Likes

The End is Unknown

(Well, the end will be when I find a purple one.)

40 Likes

Have you tried reaching out to doc? I don’t know if he could do anything about it, but maybe if you tell him about your collection and that it’s the last color you need…

6 Likes

This picture is tough :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Beauties!! Congrats

1 Like

Y’all this micro gamer is SWEET!

30 Likes

Snagged one of the new colorways of the iYoYo UNLiMiTED and some Alphaline string to try out!

21 Likes

This is slaying so hard right now :nail_care::crown::nail_care:

28 Likes

The new Yoyofactory Miracle Al in Mir red arrived today.

30 Likes

Where did you get the miracle Al from? I haven’t even heard about it yet!

3 Likes

What do you think of the AL Miracle? These sold out almost instantly in JP. That is usually a good sign.

Although I understand the Japanese market is big - I would like to see YYF release their products more evenly. Something is off when everyone in Japan knows to get one while in the States we don’t even know they exist.

6 Likes

I wanted the red so I asked Ben and he was nice enough to post them. They appear to be gone now so I would assume they may be hitting stores soon. Japan had them for a second and it truly seemed liked a second on fast they sold out. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m still getting a feel for it but immediately one feels the weight. I do notice how easy it is to maneuver about, I don’t need to pull my foot off the gas at all even thou I’m not used to it yet.

I agree with you on that, maybe that store has a lot more influence than I realized.

1 Like

Nation came over the weekend

31 Likes

Classic or new!

What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

So I actually know Nate personally and have had the privilege of playing with both prototypes and “talking shop” with him throughout prototype testing. He used the nostalgia to compete before the nation was released and it definitely has some comparisons however it is a much lighter iner-ring version. Plays super stable, light and nibble. Might be slightly biased but probably my favorite of all the unprlds that I have tried.
Nate and I also had a fun time texting back and forth trying to come up with cool color options; I don’t know how he ever narrowed it down to 4!
So cool to see this finally released.
Congrats Nate!

This was my post from earlier.
Let me know if you have any specific questions

6 Likes