What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Reminds me of the anti-yo fluchs halfswap a bit

Fluchs_01

24 Likes

Oh man thanks so much for reminding me of the fluchs! U single handedly just made me look at it in a whole new way. Now I’m starting to love it. Thanks bro I needed that. My dawg :muscle:

7 Likes

Markmont mailday

33 Likes

Rose Parlay

30 Likes

There was also a Fluchs-inspired Static Co. Wave. I actually think the half-swap rose/charcoal is the best of the latest choices.

wave-fluchs

21 Likes

Apathy.
Small but plays like big boy. Don’t let that 67gram fools you, it can go pretty fast. $200 is quite a bit stretch for SS but to me it’s worth it

38 Likes

Rose Parlay

Lovin it

37 Likes

There’s a lot of that going around.

4 Likes

It feels like a worthy sibling to the Sudo. We’ll see how this one plays out…

4 Likes

Everyone and their parlays are making me wish I hadn’t sold mine.

Someone has to be NOT giving with theirs (who am I kidding?).

I’ll give you lots of yo-yos for your one yoyo. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You know I gotta ask what your thought are hahah.

Needing a bit more spin power with that ? :laughing:

1 Like

The iQ did feel quite wide in the beginning and took a while to get used to. Both throws here are quite a contrast in terms of width. Nice color with the iQ! I got the silver/gold rims from the R type bundle.

1 Like

33 Likes

Congrats! From MMB?

2 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

IQ is such an underrated banger of a throw from Yoyofactory. It’s not as large considering where the direction of other yo-yos are going.

5 Likes

Totally agree! I don’t have a single con for it. Surprised it doesn’t get more attention.

New Yoyoreactions for 2024!

The new Hope, 5ive, and the GPPR!

32 Likes

You know it :laughing: Finally found a yoyo that I like brass in more than the stock units. What are you currently running in your Parley?

31 Likes