What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Super nice. I must ask how you are getting all these fabulous versions of TP throws?

3 Likes

Haha skills :sweat_smile:, joking :upside_down_face: just looking for them on bst or trying to cop them from mavetrickstoreplus.com :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You got some nice TP my friend.

4 Likes

30 Likes

I got my gravitony today aswell!
I really dig it, great feeling throw imo

9 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I was not expecting all this.

Thank you sooo much @Pun1sh3R @Glenacius_K and zipline strings!

What a treat! I feel very lucky just to be able to be a part of this community, let alone receive such wonderful gifts for nothing other than participating.

Sincerely, thank you.

33 Likes

I got my Parallel today. I really like it so far. The lighter weight will take a bit of getting used to. It will really rip though!!

33 Likes

I finally got a One Drop Parlay. Need more time with it but I can see why folks really like it. Have to load some brass on this baby.

35 Likes

Cant wait to get mineee!

3 Likes

28 Likes

Look forward to what you think. Just put some brass Ulā€™s in mine and so far Iā€™m liking it bit more.

4 Likes

This thing any good ? Lol

Swore I was done with bimetals since I havenā€™t tried to learn/make a new trick in like 7 years and have forgotten the more difficult cool ones Iā€™ve made up so I donā€™t know why Iā€™d need a high performance yoyo, but couldnā€™t resist the IQ. Feels wider than I expected which is not my favorite thing as a dude with small hands but plays so light and good. Absolutely killer throw and the black/black looks amazing on it. And a Panorama I got from someone here. Plays nice and solid.

27 Likes

iQ is still my favorite! Such a fantastic throw, and youā€™re right, it plays pretty light. The R4 keeps tempting me since I like the iQ so much. However, couldnā€™t pass on the Oasis, so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll see your panorama and raise you one.
This is a science experiment.

24 Likes

One of the best mid-sized yoyos imo

2 Likes

If thereā€™s anyone out there who has a rose colored half that would like to trade for a charcoal half lmk. I think I want a full rose

20 Likes

20 Likes

This halfswap is GORGEOUS!

5 Likes

U think so? I really like it. Iā€™ve just never been a fan of dark greys or blacks on yo-yos so that deep bias is stopping me from truly appreciating it I think. Itā€™s beautiful in person tho

5 Likes