What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Oh, no kidding!? That’s cool. And here, I thought I was bummed cuz I didn’t get a two tone. Haha.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to keep a lookout for one of those. The light weight is one of the things I love about the stoopid. It’s great for the end of the day when you’re tired and want to chill but I have wondered how it would play if it was heavier. Very cool! Do you know the name of it?

3 Likes

Toybania BADASS. We also have a cap version of these named No CAP. It weighs 64g for 10 g of caps
Here’s a picture for your reference

19 Likes

Dude! You make so much amazing stuff Vivek! I feel like toybania flies so far under the radar and I can’t figure out why. I think we should be talking about it more.

I need to find a thing, a badass, and a no cap then. Noted.

If there is a soul out there that has any one (or all) of these that would be down for some trades, I can probably find something (or several) in my collection you would like. Message me!

6 Likes

The thing is currently in stock with docpop

8 Likes

I have a couple No Cap for sale

3 Likes

Kinda late, but it is SUPER soft, whips pretty well, and lasts a decently long time from what I’ve seen!

3 Likes

Hi Colin! So happy you like them! Btw this is my YYE account, not Geigle. Don’t forget to use a double finger loop with these strings. Any nylon based string works best that way. I am gonna make a video soon and I’ll put it on the @davids_laboratory Instagram. Haven’t had a chance yet! But it’s the method that airetic used to recommend for their strings.

Anyone else looking, feel free to dm me. I respond fastest on Instagram but I check YYE every once in a while too.

5 Likes

Purple se

32 Likes

Arrived in time for fixed axle Friday :grin:

21 Likes

Not a yoyo but it spins and does it really well. I needed to add something to an order to bump it up for free shipping and ended up finding this. Nothing fancy, 29mm in diameter. That’s a One Drop Top in the background.

26 Likes

ProFlys are so fun.

3 Likes

Digging the Customs in the background.

3 Likes

27 Likes

These popped up in my YouTube feed today and now I see it here, so weird, and I want one

1 Like

Really enjoying it so far!

2 Likes

Have to say that this yoyo looks amazing, far out my price point for a monometal but I would love to play one also this colourway is gorgeous!
Video is 100% :fire: well done mate and congratulations!

3 Likes

These feather-weights always pull me in. When people would post “this yo-yo is too fast for me” I wondered what they were talking about; you’re the one putting all the energy in, how can “it” be too fast. The SL1000 gives me that feeling though so I think I get it now. It gets where it’s going before I’m ready. 2nd day with it and I’m starting to get acclimated. The Tankette plays a little more standard but also took some getting used to. I really like them both.

35 Likes

All I got in the mail was a bunch of bills. Does that count?? Should I post a picture?? :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Can’t put it down:

28 Likes