What did you get in the mail, 2024?

:heart:

26 Likes

I’m thinking the same about yours :monkey_face:

2 Likes

How does this compare to the original pixel ape? I always liked the og, but wished it had just a little more weight to it.

1 Like

Unfortunately don’t have an OG - I should find one to compare!

2 Likes

I preordered these in October, but the shipment was lost somewhere in my state. Special thanks to @Vivektoybania for being so helpful and responsive during these holidays. I appreciate it and I’m very happy to finally have these.

29 Likes

The Otter I won for getting runner up in CLYW’s Hotterpilot contest came in!

The goal of the contest was to showcase the trick(s) you do while on “autopilot,” or without thinking. Nothing super flashy, nothing complex, just tricks that have been smoothed out over time from doing them over and over and over again. The more bored you look, the better - and man, I was so bored I fell asleep lol. Here was my entry if anyone was curious haha

The Otter absolutely rips though. I’m kinda kicking myself for not ever grabbing one before - but I’m so happy I have one now. Harrison and CLYW nailed this one, and I like it quite a bit better than the Orca, his previous signature. It’s like the perfect solid feeling mid size yoyo. It kinda feels like if you took a Dune, squished the diameter a bit, made it a tick wider and kept the power and heft that make the Dune so great. So, if you like the Dune or the Orca, you’ll LOVE the Otter.

27 Likes

Love how you actually became an otter at the end of the vid

1 Like

How do you like the Stoopid? Any initial thoughts? The pink blue fade is :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w400

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

I love my stoopid! I think it’s from first run? It’s solid red. Is that a bimetal stoopid? How does that thing play?

5 Likes

So far it’s very, very fun. I’m enjoying it more than my Zeekio Slim Jim(which isn’t bad). I mostly play 0A/responsive, so I greased up the bearing so its snappier. The weight feels floaty to me, which is positive for me. It’s 54 grams. It feels high quality and is very smooth.

5 Likes

It’s essentially a bimetal stoopid and it plays like a 10 gram heavier stoopid. I love it so far. I need to throw it some more.

5 Likes

That first run is unique too because it’s 7075. Current run is 6061.

5 Likes

Stoopid is essentially a metal thing which is super neat. I want one but haven’t been able to throw the money at it yet.

4 Likes

what’s the bimetal one?

2 Likes

(Colorway)> Cushy Mushy… Monkeyfinger PixelApe Helium.

Top shelf stuff👍

29 Likes

Motion Parallel came with a custom string. So different and good that I contacted David’s Laboratory via Instagram and he makes them. These things are dope! Way to go @hesperaux
You’ve honed your craft well man. Who knew Rayon would be this good.

25 Likes

We call it the BADASS

4 Likes

First mail day of the year!

I can’t believe its taken me this long to pick up a Ditch, what a brilliant little throw. Ideal for keeping in your pocket and I love the classic CLYW hub. Packs quite a punch!

The Avalanche is just incredible. The original is one of the best CLYW throws and this one is no different. Comfy shape and awesome in play. Highly recommend picking one up to get a taste of classic CLYW. I haven’t compared it to the original yet but it feels great so far. Best yoyo release of 2023 contender!

30 Likes