What did you get in the mail, 2024?

34 Likes

nice! i ordered a halfswap pink/blue for the cotton candy theme

4 Likes

Ooh that sounds nice. Can’t wait to see it.

3 Likes

FINALLLY found a Dri-YWET, and it was local too, incredibly happy :yum::muscle:


32 Likes

I thank you, my bro. :handshake:

G2 Nessie 24’


26 Likes

Let’s see the updated anti-yo collection pic! I love seeing what you’ve brought together.

5 Likes

Gimme 15 minutes and ill edit this post with a shot of like 90% of it. Have a few in chicago at my other spot for when i travel :sweat_smile:

Edit: heres 2, one with all the Ends as well bc those are bascially modded bapes and then the OG Kuntoshs as well


32 Likes

Gonna summarize the week


Trying to round out the mono and zero series while the mfd colllection forever grows. Took a risk and got me my first non second hand ti by Luftwerk and finally i have a Round Spinning Object in my throw collectioni was skeptical it beimg magnesium.but.damn is it fun cant wait to try a ti of theres

16 Likes

Got a Krapfen in the mail today. I bought one of these originally when the first run dropped, but later sold it so I could try other yoyos. Lo and behold however, it’s a yoyo I ended up wishing I still had around to be part of my regular rotation. Solid colors will always be best, but these subtle low contrast fades always surprise me with how much I like them.

29 Likes

Glad it arrived safe and sound!

2 Likes

My cotton candy halfswap rainier arrived

30 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

2024 Florida State Yoyo Contest haul :sunglasses:

We’re elated to have been able to support this event, go Florida Yoyo scene! And a huuuge thank you to everyone who stopped by our table to meet, chat, and support us… y’all are the best :heart:

27 Likes

What is that green yoyo on the table? That thing looks wild.

3 Likes

LE GASP!

Yes! What is it? I NEEDS TO KNOW.

2 Likes

That’s what I was just about to ask…
Dk wide angle

3 Likes

It’s the Turtle! Coming mid/late 2025 :sunglasses:

11 Likes

The people politely ask for a ‘Turtle’ Giveaway if/when you are able-- a nations gratitude

- Sincerely, The Forum Fathers.

2 Likes

Ohh cool I remember you talking about it a while back on discord happy it’s becoming a thing

1 Like