I recognize axles and response pads. What are the other things? Are those some kind of bearings in the middle? And what are the black “caps” for?
Looks like bearing seats
Cabal Guts
Oh, how interesting!
Can’t wait to see what you make with these. @arthurfoley needs to get you some stems next
Rockabully Sasquatch. This colorway always held a soft spot in my heart. The “whiteish grey” speckles are actually just unanodized. I love the effect.
A friend was leaving the hobby so gave some of his throws a good home
that and some new stuff from the g2hq.
Holy Ghost
Lmao. Nice one
What is that green General Yo with the OD logo?
Looks like a Torrent to me.
The Hydrogen Crash has been on my wishlist since I got into this hobby. My only regret is that I waited this long. Loki also wanted to get in on the action























