What did you get in the mail, 2024?

My Orange arrived!!!

Plus a surprise box of Butterflies my wife ordered me. She really knows how to make a fella feel special :grin::tada::tada::tada:

37 Likes

Late mail day as in I got these a week ago but I’ve been using them pretty heavily as well. Got these from @Chrizsmh13 hand made. The white nylon/rayon blend is spot on soft yet tight and whippy the way I like a string. I’m gonna have to beg to buy more off him at some point.

21 Likes

Finally broke down and grabbed an Orange. It’s amazing how well it plays for being such a huge throw.

28 Likes

Yep yep yep yep yep…

24 Likes

Mike mike mike mike.
Guess what day it is.

Loadout Tuesday

28 Likes

I highly recommend it!

1 Like

New Alchemik throw came in! Tyler Jorgensen’s signature. The Roentgen 7068 with Ti rings… it has SO much power!

34 Likes

Looks amazing!

2 Likes

After a quick business trip I got home to these waiting for me. Butterball and Butterfly.

39 Likes

12 Likes

Undersized goodness before the hurricane.

27 Likes

New one is 3 grams lighter!

23 Likes

Sounds like it’s really good. :blush: Did you grab two?

4 Likes

One of my favorite snap-on purchases tbh. I hate spending money on that truck.

Also, for relevancy of the thread

Got a pair of glowy bois in the mail today!

21 Likes

Stay safe man

2 Likes

G2 Afterlife

29 Likes

Sputnik Mount from @Burchard has landed.

23 Likes

First off, I need to find my way into some glow in the dark Butterflies. Secondly, awe yeah! I can see why. I also won’t spend money on Snap On, but they own Williams and Williams consistently makes my favorite ratcheting drivers. Never got the full Snap On set though. I will, however, challenge your Snap On case with a slightly more obscure case:

Also converted my original Williams to take Snap On shanks so I’m happy with that.

12 Likes

Couple very different yoyos in the mail today

21 Likes

Half-swap is an original.

2 Likes