What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Thanks and like the quick overview of the newer brown which looks great. Sounds like it may have a livelier feel during play.

1 Like

Scooped up the Canopy AL dark sky and Ti

34 Likes

Technically not the mail but it was delivered to me at work yesterday. The purple Mowl Heterogeneity and Reykjavik Fist Salud Puffin.

21 Likes

I take it you couldn’t live without the previously repurposed Origen??:rofl:

2 Likes

From left to right.

The JT Fractal and Heaven Sent Creep PIF. The Asora PIF (plays just like the v1). And finally, the YYBC Operator.

24 Likes

This is so wild.

A birthday gift from some of my closest friends in the world thank you again to @Bsf2d @Awiggs @bheinz63 @JonC @tolietcircle @G2_Jake and Richard Devito.

I cant really put into words what you boys mean to me. You guys make life alot easier and I am so thankful.

35 Likes

happy birthday homie!

2 Likes

I got some really awesome painted freehands today!

30 Likes

Do the “Around the world around the world” with both

14 Likes

Nice mail day thanx to g2 fam! G2 arbiter X

27 Likes

I think I’m leaning towards the boosted version. The original, altough it was a favorite OD of mine, is a little heavy and hits a little hard at the bottom of the string. The new one is livelier and lighter on the string.

3 Likes

Went into Rewind today and picked up an Empathy Cloud.

34 Likes

Spot on for me, thank you I appreciate

2 Likes

Just got me a OG puffin (latitude 53?) in a trade from @sammy_j
Gotta love old CLYW🫡

25 Likes

Some organic G2 goodness. YYBC Operator proto. Very smooth, very comfy, and round with some very sharp spikes. :smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

What are the specs on these Operators?

1 Like

That is a good question. I’m sure it was mentioned before I’m just not sure where. @G2_Jake

1 Like

Until there is an official answer, here it is comparing closely to a Barracuda. And I feel certain the weight was below 65g… maybe 63.*

16 Likes

G2 mailday today, totality collection (though the afterlife is a glitch), and customs to date.

35 Likes

A little mfd / zgrt love too

23 Likes