What did you get in the mail, 2024?

what is thisssss i need one

Got a few throwbacks this week! Project 2, Y-Factor and OG Palpitation (which I think I slightly prefer over the ES)

23 Likes

This is the G2 Operator Prototype made for the Boomers Club.

1 Like

Ok thanks, that looks like its Full Size then

2 Likes

The Operator: Formerly Known As The Operator powered by G2 Ordained by YYBC as listed in YYE, deposed by TryCatchThrow also known as Keith whomst pronouns are currently he/him

This is the first prototype. If all is good we will move it to production and sell it like the workhorse is going but that’s probably a little farther out.

6 Likes

Thank you for correcting me on the name in its entirety. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I can pull out the calipers after dinner

3 Likes

Wow! That’s an impressive collection!

1 Like

I got a new Jester yoyo in the mail today.

My girl told me the FedEx guy dropped it off around 4 o’clock.

So far my first impression is the amazing sleep time with this yo-yo. Incredible in my opinion.

I mean, I don’t get home until around 11 at night. I called my girl and asked her where the yo-yo was? She said it’s on the dining room table. I asked her to go stare at the box to see if it was moving at all? She said nope… Not moving at all. The box is just sitting there like a book at the library.

So as of right now, the yo-yo has been sleeping for at least an hour and a half.

Color me impressed.

12 Likes

New red Dunk LX to join my first.
Cannot put these down!

24 Likes

Went to SpinGear and picked up an @atdesignlab zero. That shop is super rad!

32 Likes

Thanks, enjoy Tokyo !

4 Likes

This undersized organic is really fun! Definitely makes me want to get a ZERO now. Unfortunately they were sold out at the shop or I’d of bought both.

6 Likes

YYBC Operator (by GSquared)

32 Likes

This turned out amazing, hands down my favorite ano job to date!
(My distant future G2 customs shall be heavily inspired by this.) :green_heart:

2 Likes

Is that a flat bearing I see! :eyes:

2 Likes

It came with a center track, but yeah, I switched to a one drop 10 ball for now. I might try it with a concave later but the flat is feeling pretty great at the moment.

I’m not a huge fan of center tracks. Gimme konkave or flat any day.

But did you peep that schmoove!? So deeepp!!!

6 Likes

G2 AL7 Afterlife in kaleidoscope.

25 Likes

Thanks a ton!! I still cant believe how good they turned out lol. Stoked to see what you do with yours <3

3 Likes

Bape - Dunk Rebound

Ainezu (indigo gray) - Tomo B grade

23 Likes