What did you get in the mail, 2024?

parallel motion pif! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

Just met with @atdesignlab and picked up a ZERO!

29 Likes

The operator has a schmoove?!?! Well now I need one dadgummit!

1 Like

That’s awesome dude!

2 Likes

Couldn’t be nicer yoyoer. And the ZERO feels amazing!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I wrote
Operator
Weight: 63g
Width: 43mm
Diameter: 55.7mm
Gap width 4.3mm
Weight rings: 4g each
Total weight with rings 71g

My tired scribbles last night also weight rings totally fit it

Note: you can add 1g weight rings as well to add up to 10g total maxing this puppy out at a cool 73g with both the 4g and 1g together. I don’t have the 1g rings though.

20 Likes

These look sweet, I’ll need a production one

3 Likes

So are those the Workhorse weight rings? Because my Workhorse rings flop around inside of my Operator.

I bought these off tk site but supposedly they are the same diameter and these fit perfectly.

The best delrin I’ve ever played

20 Likes

I appreciate @TryCatchThrow more than I can ever express. Thank you, Keith, for always hooking it up way more than I ever could hope. The hollow pixie looks sick and is a wonderful surprise. The cardigan feels fantastic. Boutta string these up! Can’t wait!

21 Likes

45 Likes

Epic photos!

4 Likes

Enjoy!

2 Likes

23 Likes

You already know I am! These are both so fantastic and fun.

Hollow pixie is dope. You can’t go wrong with adding pull starts and a wood axle to a slightly updated butterfly shape.

The cardigan, though, feels genuinely premium. It plays so well. It’s one of my best moon shooters and the spin time is kind of insane. I think I might’ve done split the atom with it?

Here, you tell me. It’s the last trick. I wanted to see if I could do it from memory, without a tutorial, did I?

9 Likes

The last trick was Split the Atom. Nice! I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

3 Likes

Monkey Flyer!! So happy I could get this one, one of the sickest ano jobs I’ve seen.

22 Likes

Nope… sorry. Close though…. That was Spilt the Adam. Nice try though…:rofl::rofl::cricket::cricket::cricket:

3 Likes

woa! didn’t that just go up for sale a few hours ago?!

edit: nvm diff yoyo. someone just posted one of those in that colorway a few hours ago and it said sold already so i thought you snagged it and lived that close to the seller. i was like dang that’s lucky! :rofl:

2 Likes