What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I had the same thought :joy:

Wait, for real though? I think I’ve heard someone say there were two different tricks: atom and adam.

Are you messing with me!? :joy:

1 Like

I am messing with you!!! Seriously, looked like you got it to me. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh no I sniped the ZGRT site with a timer that went off the second it rolled over to 11:00 AM and a fast paypal trigger finger. I really wanted this color and I knew they would go quick. I think they were all out of stock by the time I got my confirmation email.

1 Like

Some light reading.

15 Likes

Yesterday I received Gear 5 made by Enso. The purchase was really spontaneous!

I didn’t plan to buy it, but after looking at the review and very juicy photos, I decided to order the version with rainbow rings, they called it " Prism Paradise".

In real life it looks brighter than in the photo, and it fits very nicely in the hand. The yo-yo feels like a slightly more maneuverable and airy version of Graviton. I like it!

30 Likes

32 Likes

Save3A Titan pair with believe it or not kitty string :joy_cat:

25 Likes

That Kitty string looks a bit aggressive. :rofl:

3 Likes

The @antman creations

I have been picking up some more responsives these are so much fun 3D printed from Australia. My 1st square throw fun and dangerous. These 3D printed throws are so zippy can not say enough about the throw back fun of a zippy responsive throw. Thank you @antman

Oh and the 3D printed tools are amazing with little holders.

24 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! BTW pro tip for to a buttery response on a fixed axle is to rub a bit of vaseline on the string.

2 Likes

Just got today, am not ashamed of my purchase…

36 Likes

These didn’t all come in at the same time, but the bulk of my last mail day for a while arrived yesterday.

:shushing_face: All NOS from those recalcitrants at Aoda Toys. :shushing_face:

From left to right:

Hunt Eagle (d bearing bootleg Hitman, 60g)
Sunshine (d bearing bootleg 888, 63g)
Rainbow (c bearing bootleg 888, 63g)
Jumbo (d-bearing undersized hubstack yoyo. The yoyo wiki distinguishes it from the PXY, but it looks the same to me. 72g!)
A full-sized c bearing machined plastic that, as far as I can tell, is just called “No. 710052.” 66g.

At this point all have had their bearings cleaned and the push-fit pads replaced with flowable silicone. One of the hubstack bearings (size a) was completely dead and had to be replaced. I’m sating (or re-satining) the plastic, as the original machining is a little rougher than I’d like.

16 Likes

Some cool stuff from ETNFab. Wall art and keychains with the boomer and DMV throw logos.

Hit up Trevor at ETNFab on Instagram or email him at Trevor@ETNFab.com he’s also got a website.

21 Likes

Where do I get some of these?

1 Like

The ‘Participation Trophy’ from the boomers club event, earlier this year, has arrived!

Now I feel like a winner. :trophy:

Thanks again to the @YoYo-Boomer-Club for hosting the event! And thanks to @G2_Jake for the Workhorse V2!

23 Likes

What are your opinions on it?

2 Likes

Yes please… once you’ve had some time with it please share your thoughts. :smiley:

Ooohhh I forgot about that!!! Awesome dude! Congrats!!! How do you like it?

Golden Wattle Dead 'Orse.

Wish Mr. Glen Peace and happiness during his Hiatus.

Thank you Sir for making my dream fixie a reality!

22 Likes