What did you get in the mail, 2024?

These must be a standard o-ring size though right?

These are the measurements Cody took a long while back

5 Likes

5.5 was mislabled. That was the 6mm ring.

All these rings came from Grainger. 50mm Outside Diameter.

1 Like

How’s she play?

Perfectly!

There is something about the Dead 'Orse that just works.

I also REALLY like the Golden Wattle Australian wood.

So for me, Perfect!

Personally for break in I add bees wax to the string. I “Feel” this helps seal (Protect) the raw wood of the axel. In this case a single piece yoyo.

4 Likes

Clear Top Deck! I got my second choice of charcoal in the first re-run, and I really like it. However clears just popped up on OD’s site, and I couldn’t resist. One of my favorite throws in my favorite color way. Love this one!

13 Likes

I am so freaking stoked on this! I wasn’t lucky enough to be a part of yyn, when it was around, but I can appreciate a beautiful yoyo when I see one.

Side note: does anyone know where I can get friction stickers for this? It’s missing one and I want to play it so bad!

28 Likes

13 Likes
5 Likes

absolutely love the packaging for these little guys (and dunks in general from what i’ve seen?)

16 Likes

I have a few

1 Like

Probably plays better with one.

2 Likes

Snack arcade and Origen

13 Likes

Great Choices!

My suggestion, Half spec the Snack!

1 Like

It doesn’t. I thought that would be the case too. I can get it to bind but, no matter what, it’s not tight enough on the throw down to get any spin time. It’s just slick plastic where the pad should be.

1 Like

It was pretty common practice to play with just one pad back then. The CLYW Bassalope for example doesn’t even have a recess on one side. When you get new silicone pads definitely try just one first, the issue is probably just the friction sticker being worn out.

2 Likes

I also think the pad is just worn out, it happened on my brothers old FHZ.

Oh, so I shouldn’t put it on both sides? Just replace the one that’s already on there?

2 Likes

Try it that way first at least.

2 Likes

Another afterlife

14 Likes