What did you get in the mail, 2024?

The next level and bvm 2 are awesome!

1 Like

E.K.G

32 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I expected the bvm2 to be fun. I wasn’t anticipating the next level being just as fun. It’s my first yoyojam and I am not disappointed.

Two very different mail days. Unknown Butterflies and Alchemik Tyrant and Hellsing.

30 Likes

Been tossing the α around the past weeks.

Straight fire. :fire:

29 Likes

Just got 2 Mounts from @Burchard new brand called Sputnik. They are truly amazing. Quality and weight balance are on point. Can totally recommend getting oneđŸ”„

22 Likes

Shiny

37 Likes

Yes!!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yup, finally snagged one, and boy, am I glad that I did
 this thing is a beast!

1 Like

Picked up this BvM recently in a trade. Loving it so far

32 Likes

AceYo Mercy 6. I wanted something wide, bi-metal, and cost-effective. So far I’m really enjoying it!

21 Likes

I think we have a problem— the thread where we talk about getting new yo-yos, is much more active than the thread about actual yo-yo tricks
 just sayin’

7 Likes

IMG_8048

12 Likes

Welcome to the forums =]

8 Likes

That looks niiice.

I just got a bvm 2 and I’m surprised how much I love it. OG looks even more my flavor. I need to try one some day.

Not a yo-yo, but I got the wrong screwdriver today. I was supposed to get my 5 position driver replaced, but they sent me a stubby. Good news is, the stubby has the OG Williams metal plate under the selector and it’s buttery smooth.

Dink for scale.

17 Likes

Another not-yoyo mailday, but yoyo adjacent. I got a new e-amusement pass so I could retire my old one to be a display piece.

I didn’t have anything else I really felt like having people sign at worlds, so I had people sign the only card on me that wasn’t my license/debit card/hotel room key LOL.

Tyler Severence, Jake Bullock, Samm Scott, Ryo Oishi, Ryota Ogi, Ziyu Meng, Ji Hoo Lee, Anthony Rojas, Zach Gormley, and so many other awesome players who inspire my own yoyoing signed this for me. It’s also been the e-amusement pass I’ve been using for the past 7 years, so there’s an immense amount of memories held in this card.

15 Likes

Thanks! This is the first time I’ve been congratulated for a new addiction!

3 Likes

We like shiny things and lack time ti do cool things. Also setting up a camera to do a trick is way more work than clicking buy now

6 Likes

You’re right
 I should invent tricks now while I’m 15, Haha.

3 Likes