What did you get in the mail, 2024?

This is what I wanna know too. Ive got the fern which is a similar size I think and its like 8 grams lighter!

Beautiful kitty, my girl looked just like that when she was younger.

Now we’re 15 1/2

11 Likes

There was only 1 left on yoyoexpert and it was marked down to $50 so figured it was now or never. I can already tell it was a good decision.

18 Likes

Certainly stoked for you bro. And I appreciate the response, I dream of being on his customs list one day and it vexes me what to even ask for so this certainly helps provide some insight on what a ask:result can look like.

3 Likes

Dazzling Dave fixie has arrived at last!

22 Likes

jake has a really nice video that explains the various techniques you can ask for, its pretty helpful. its not too hard to get on the customs list either, you do need to be on the patreon but you can get access to customs even at the lowest paid tier, $10/mo which has quite a few perks that make it really worth it if you’re taking advantage

2 Likes

Someone should do a half swap with these colors

1 Like

Maybe, if I ever get my hands on two more.

1 Like

Let’s say, if you already have a Grail and a MMC/MCMO, is the Butterball still worth a glimpse? I’m asking for a friend :roll_eyes::grimacing::innocent:

3 Likes

100% it’s totally different from all those

2 Likes

Dang. Somehow I thought you would say something like that :sweat_smile:

Don’t listen to BIG YOYO! Do your part and do your own Due Diligence. Don’t be a sheep! Think Outside the box! Break out of the mold! Don’t give into BIG YOYO, and don’t buy that shiny new throw. Let your poor wallets breathe!

And while I’m on my soapbox-

3 Likes

And the good fortune continues…

Bvm2, c3 accelerator, yyj next level :fire::fire::fire:

21 Likes

After some crazy postal service mixups, it has finally arrived! Thanks @Ardeus !

Also, didn’t notice this till now but ZipLine sent me some of @yomartyo ’s new Prestige formula. Loved the first one, can’t wait to try version 2.

25 Likes

Those are nice pictures… oh! And the yo-yo is cool too! :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks! My hobby table has good lighting.

27 Likes

Fingerboards are legit, homeslice.

3 Likes

haven’t tried first version but v2 is amazing! it just went live

That’s a tidy hobby table! :joy:

At looong laaaaast!
Thanks for being so patient and never losing faith. :bowing_man:t2:
Won’t be using PHLPost for a while. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like