What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I never grabbed a Fractal but today the Japan Tech Tesract arrived. I need more time with it but initially it has a heavier feel than I thought it would and performance is very good as expected. The string it likes best is the thin Sochi C string.

29 Likes

This showed up just in time for fixed axle Friday…

36 Likes

Slim Dunk Rebound by Jake Bullock :yo-yo:

31 Likes

w

Got some stuff from wyyc :smile: my first worlds and I placed like 42 in prelims Im SO happyyyy anyway dis yoyos anima is awesome best yoyo so far in the year, got the Yoyofactory mystery box deals which were insanely good for the price they had, kapow string is the best in the gameee shoutout Eric and you know I had to cop the noradrenaline while were at it. Overall, awesome year. Hope to see everyone in pragueeee. Btw guys/girls follow me on instagram once i hit three hundred followers I’ll do a giveaway for a W1lderness! @luissyyr

29 Likes

Got the Duncan EVOLVE today and this thing slaps!

28 Likes

My bday gift to myself
W1ld
W1ldless

30 Likes

Got my latest drop from @Modern_yoyos the Drop. Really enjoy everything Ross does. Check him out for great yoyo EVERYTHING!

23 Likes

Aspen!

Really unique yoyo

29 Likes

Thank you so much for all the support through the years!

4 Likes

I can attest to this. Got my dark side of the moon Perpetual today, and it also looks amazing.

31 Likes

Love it

Double whammy today.
Thanks to @JEA86 for the motion
And @SammyCaboose for the campfire
These are GREAT!!

40 Likes

Got some really slick fades in the mail from my friend, Todd the Yoyo Fox. Thanks, dude!

23 Likes

That’s crazy! It’s such a fun throw! Hopefully it will get its chance in the sun one day!

Ooo I’ve actually never seen a butterfly shaped Hummingbird before. How’s it play?

1 Like

I assumed it would play similar to an Apollo, but it’s quite different. It’s not as stable as an Apollo, as it has lower walls, but it’s zippier and lighter feeling. More challenging to play, perhaps.

Here it is compared to an Apollo(left).

The butterfly Hummingbirds are definitely few and far between, but I do have another. Still in box.

27 Likes

I was a bit skeptical at first before pulling the trigger on the Divemaster Legendary but a titanium bimetal at such a low price point was hard to pass up!

I thought at if it was a bad playing yoyo then at least the skull engraving and colour looked cool but wow, what a great throw!

Mine only has a teeny weeny but of fingernail vibe but while it’s spinning mid trick who really cares? I’d like to try the SS version to compare the play feel but I’m really happy with how the DL performs.

I found the response pads a little slippy initially but they seem ok now after a few hours of use and a couple of strings in, must just have needed a while to break in.

I’d highly recommend one of these for someone wanting a cheaper bimetal. Great throw!

22 Likes

New Augusta!

21 Likes

This is great!! I just ordered the same one!! It’ll be here tomorrow!!:rofl::rofl:
I’m pretty excited as wanted one for a long time.

4 Likes

I have the SS bimetal and I love it, great value for the price… got mine from the river store for under $40.

22 Likes