What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Tomo is so good. Lovely little guy.

2 Likes

Didn’t win the lotto but it’s ok bc I still got my PLASMABERRY

32 Likes

This thing feels so nice. Stable, fast, and snappy.

27 Likes

Fun times ahead.

31 Likes

Probably spent way too much on my last couple of mail days :sweat_smile:

42 Likes

wait, what do these words mean?.. .

1 Like

Means I’m gunna probably spend more, and my pockets are sad

2 Likes

Oh. M. Goodness.

1 Like

I got hooked up hard af with this care package.

27 Likes

Yup im messin w it heavy🫡

1 Like

How does it play? I’ve had it on my radar for a while but haven’t heard much about it

G2 mongoose! I definitely think this is my favorite G2 so far. I’m really liking this one.

28 Likes

I know, right!?

I was on the hunt for yoyos (still have yet to find one, worth getting, in the wild) but I saw this and had to snag it.

I immediately thought of you when I found it :laughing:

It’s crazy how much better it feels compared to my hollow plastic Duncan imperial top. Im amazed how intact the tip is still, although I do wish it was a little sharper.

I think this might’ve ignited the fire. I want to get a decent top now.

5 Likes

So its a bit undersized, 53mmx45mmx64g. Its not too heavy but not too light either. All around its solid. doesnt have any outstanding characteristics its got like the perfect amount of everything it needs. Kinda hard to explain but its a really fun throw. It fits my hand so perfect. Its got enough power to handle all my tricks. It has tendency to tilt when it slows down. Pretty agile and quick and control is great. What I like about it is its not really like any other throw I’ve played with before. I Will be honest there were some QC issues and I don’t know if it was just mine but it already had a small flat spot, some light scratches and tiny pin pricks, and also there was wear and tear on the threading and bearing seat but they said thats typical and nothing to worry about. the axel doesn’t wanna go in very easily either. Also the bearing gave out on me even after I cleaned it it was not great. And having some vibe issues probably because of the axel situation but I got most of it out with tuning it. The throw itself is a really cool throw and a lot of fun but the QC issue was a real bummer. Again Idk if it was just a mistake and all the other ones from the drop are perfectly fine and I just got unlucky. Its a chill throw that can handle a lot. Not a competition throw but it doesnt sacrifice play for comfort. Sorry for the rant! hope this helped🙏
Edit/Update: I do wanna say that I tlalked with them about the marks and whatnot and they compensated me for it just happened to get one that had some QC stuff that was missed. In there defense itis clear and hard to spot but they took care of me!

4 Likes

Well, think of it this way… You’re reducing your money collection and increasing your yoyo collection .

6 Likes

Somehow my wife’s never gone for that explanation. Maybe it’s my delivery

4 Likes

22 Likes

Motion Perpetual :hibiscus: hibiscus

35 Likes

Good lord I can’t believe how amazing these came out - all of them were so good

6 Likes

The ano on that has such depth it looks like a jewel. :scream:

2 Likes