What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Not a mailday per se. but got this local pickup brand new in box for a steal today and I’m pretty jazzed. :star_struck::partying_face::nerd_face:

15 Likes

2 hundo is wild grats

2 Likes

The theme was wide, purple and expensive :cold_sweat:

45 Likes

Wowy wowy where did you find that SM Daytripper? It’s a freakin’ beaut!

2 Likes

“Special Addition”? I fear for the future sometimes

2 Likes

It’s a temporary trade… gave up my Harmonic for a while to try this out. I really do feel like the Daytrippers had the most amazing SM I’ve seen on anything. And it looks so 60s with the font and the Daytripper name. It was just the perfect correlation of things at the right time.

33 Likes

I’m glad that typo didn’t turn out to be a scam listing for ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is the cost normally?
@Tobiyo89

1 Like

Such an amazing 0A yoyo. I wish more people could try one to pump up the hype and potentially get another run made at some point. They really nailed it.

4 Likes

I’ve heard rumors it’s being considered but I haven’t talked directly to zipline or doc in a while

1 Like

I need to cool it with the maildays.

37 Likes

Me too brother haha.

2 Likes

It’s a release I’ve hoped for since I got back into yo-yoing. I know I feel that I would need to get one… maybe 2. :smiley::rofl:

MSRP retail price was $359.99. Cheapest Brand new buy it now I’ve found on eBay was $419+14.25 shipping. :grimacing: and it just gets worse from there since they’re all sold out now.

3 Likes

Congrats and I agree that was an excellent grab. Thanks

1 Like

What do you think about the Dinosaur?

1 Like

I love how light it plays for its size. I haven’t tried the galaxy dino but it’s interesting to feel the weight distribution of the titanium rims vs. the ss of the galaxy diver. I want write a more detailed review of this one in the near future once I’ve had some more time with it

5 Likes

A-RT Quail from @nothingfaced. Thanks!

31 Likes

33 Likes

Dang that button is a pretty one.

5 Likes