What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Man that rainbow looks fantastic!!

1 Like

Thank you. The anno on this one came out very nice

1 Like

Yesterday’s actually, a One Drop Free Solo in Candy Store colorway. Gorgeous deep blue that the purple offsets nicely and that my photo doesn’t do justice. Excellent ano work with the new person they have. And I found one of my favorite t-shirts from my teens. Oddly doesn’t fit anymore

32 Likes

Out of three new Werrds I have, Pynk is the most comfortable everyday chuckaround, best shape for crazy binds and rejections. Engraving makes a whizzing sound when you grind. Kahli has been 3Aing hers and they look just right for that.
SplitSecond is great for keeping slacks open and stays on plane when doing slower moving sideways combos. Definitely my favourite surface blast, grinds all day.
Doomsday just spins forever. I wanted a mono for 5A that could push into the bimetal combo length and it succeeds. Blast has a lot of texture on mine, at some point I’ll buff it down just a little bit.

1 Like

Best mail day I’ve ever had! 5 of my longtime grails from my all time favorite company SF!
Plstc, Sstatement, movement, statement, and ceasefire.
Thanks to @PlokopZakop3 for hooking me up!

32 Likes

A-rt Doorknob
G2 Mini Wide Banshee
G2 “Oil Slick” Banshee 22 AL7

36 Likes

Wildwood Gnomad and Spinworthy KNack

34 Likes

Liminal Autoscopy! I’ll write up a review for it next week

34 Likes

Well, I noticed YYE’s Mod44 shells are being sold at a discount. Legendary Divemaster also came in and it’s pretty good! Feels smoother and more rim weighted than my Destroyer.

25 Likes

I go nuts for donuts :rofl:

48 Likes

Homage zero and homage ZERO, been waiting for these. Came a day apart. Having fun playing and comparing and man they hit that nostalgic itch, but with a fresh new twist.

:warning: Brace yourself :warning: comparison pics coming. :grimacing:
Between the OG Buzine$$(double gold halfswap), Eetsit, “YoYoSpirit powder coat YWET, Proto raw YWETi SE, Eetsit The End Titanium; and the Homage zero (Buzine$$ colorway), Silky ZeRo, and Homage ZERO (proto ywet colorway).

41 Likes

amazing Bear Hug holster made by @Xanadu, bravo Alex! :clap::clap::call_me_hand: went monochrome for maximum throw matchy matchy! (he has other color options in case you find yourself suddenly in need :wink:)

and modded se to make my pano responsive from the man himself, @Slestak75. thanks Steve!

32 Likes

Once you get those installed you’ll have to make us a 3 minute combo video… :rofl:
That holster string really glows!!

5 Likes

Yayyyy! So glad you’re happy with it, thanks for the kind words! Enjoy!

5 Likes

@Xanadu Imma need a couple just like that. HMU with how much shipped for two like that. :grin:

2 Likes

Today I got my Dreamland back from a temporary trade and also got a Daytripper to try out for a while. My first time throwing a Daytripper. What a throw in need of another run!!!

34 Likes

Thanks @Tobiyo89, okay I’ll get in touch later tonight. You want the exact same options, because I have lots of colour options. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a wanna be 2a guy, I came up on a killer set of loopers. Classic style and classic colors. Thanks @dsalvucci9 for the trade

28 Likes

I talked with Doc a while back and he told me he is interested in doing another run. Possibly with pull start hubs, which I am supportive of. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

XXXXL in 2XL setup thanks to @Tempura for sending it and some new (old?) Jimmy Hats from @KaKy at club.

29 Likes