What did you get in the mail, 2024?

When they look this good it is almost not important whether it is even a good yo-yo or not. Just lovely.

2 Likes

General yo Torrent Og

35 Likes

Slightly Worse Than B Grade Brass Exia (also just realized I need to cut my nails :grimacing:)

24 Likes

nice! i just recently got a ss exia and freakin love it! I’ve barely touched anything else since i got it. someday id like to see what the brass feels like

4 Likes

25 Likes

Cerakote Cenote

32 Likes

Wait, wha? Werrd’s still making throws?!

2 Likes

Several Werrd yo-yos appeared in a Japanese shop in 2023 around worlds. Haven’t seen them anywhere else.

1 Like

Do you have hubstacks? The confusion with some stacks is one of my favorite throws of all time!

1 Like

Werrd and Blueprint are back! I’ve had the Doomsday for about a year now. You can get them online from Australia or Japan (other stores)

24 Likes

not yet, but i will be getting a set for sure!

1 Like

20 Likes

Woohoo! Glad she arrived safely :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you for your support!!!

2 Likes

Where does one purchase such a tome?

1 Like

Not quite a mail day, but I gave away my EDC pink Butterfly, so it’s time to crack a new one out of the vault. This one’s purple!

29 Likes

At some point I must have gave away my purple so I’ll have to order another when I think about it

2 Likes

How’s the pynk?

2 Likes

Thanks to @Slestak75 for pointing out Dazzling Dave has a website store. I was looking for nice spintop string but ended up with some tops also.

21 Likes

Awesome, awesome release.

For this that care I have every release of this, I love this throw. I had the original hybrid and loved it.

About a year ago I was throwing it over a tile floor and it hit the ground on a missed bind and just absolutely destroyed it. There was no coming back.

Ecstatic to get this cool color way to replace it!!

25 Likes

Enso Domain Expansion

34 Likes