What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Got these in earlier in the week.

33 Likes

Everything is cool but the Jason Wong spectra cloak moonwalker is next level!

4 Likes

Very nice! My FF Staion is sitting in my mailbox!

2 Likes

Haha; I love the Ti Walker and the Skywalker. I never had anything else.

edit: and the Battosai.

1 Like

Then, you need to try the Flying Hut. In my opinion, that’s the best yo-yo he ever made. The G3T is also really good.

2 Likes

Actually, that’s a Flying Hut. The Moonwalker is the one next to it. I agree, though. That’s one of the best colorways ever created.

1 Like

Ok what are those! I want one!

Edit: just saw the announcement in the thread. Looks great! Man the Yoyo budget keeps going further and further into the red!:joy:

1 Like

Does this count as a mail day? Was a few days ago but had to wait for wife to approve before posting a bunch about this one

44 Likes

If that came in the mail I’d be concerned!:joy:
Congrats dude!

5 Likes

Wait so you’re telling me that babies don’t just show up in the mail?

1 Like

Live long and prosper.

29 Likes

Twinsies!

23 Likes

They show up under a cabbage leaf in the garden. Everyone know that.

1 Like

G2 LEAD BALLOON - Red
G2 COUNCIL - Aqua Blossom
G2 AL7 HAWK

30 Likes

Let me know how that Lead Balloon plays! Looks killer.

1 Like

37 Likes

Sweet, the Top Yo Noema came early!

Edit* - I’m already in love with this one! The shape, the weight, the way it feels when I hold it, all perfect! And you all weren’t lying, this thing is smoooooooth! I’m going to have to take a look at what else Top Yo has to offer.

24 Likes

Nice haul. GSquared has been on my list of houses to look into. I haven’t done a deep dive yet but it seems like finding a new (not used) yoyo from them is quite hard. Is this true? I see them in the BST thread from time to time but I don’t like buying used yoyo’s if I don’t have to. From the quick research I’ve done, it looks like you have to be a Patreon member in order to get in on anything new? Or, do they just release small batches of yoyo’s, if you snooze ya lose? Everything about their yoyo’s and their brand just scream QUALITY! I’d like to try one (or a hundred), eventually.

1 Like

YES! G2 is always top quality. You cant go wrong. As far as grabbing a new one straight from G2 loadout tuesday is your best bet and yes, you do have to be fast. But the consistency of L.O.T. being every Tuesday @ noon eastern means less snoozing and less losing for the non patreon members. Being a patreon member is the easiest way to get G2 throws but not the only way.

3 Likes

Awesome, I appreciate the insight! I have to lay low for a bit but when I’m back to buying I’m going to check out Loadout Tuesday. Actually I keep notes on yoyo’s in my phone, so I’ll be adding that tidbit to my notes so I don’t forget. Nerdy, I know. I have notes on all my yoyo’s, lol.

2 Likes