What did you get in the mail, 2024?

If it makes you feel better. When I was there I wasn’t thinking of my kids or wife, just of my yo-yo at home

3 Likes

I use a q-tip soaked in iso alcohol, then dry with a clean q-tip

4 Likes

I’ll give this a try thanks!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Hoping it works for you =]

I’m afraid you’re mistaken. Here’s a gold crack-coated one in the picture below:

27 Likes

Oh nice. Totally my bad
This is the first time I’ve seen cracked Sancti Grail pic by owner

Btw, is that the Shinji Saito version of Paranoid?

1 Like

Always love seeing your stuff!

2 Likes

Is that a rainbow Puddle ? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Good eye!

2 Likes

Correct. Great yo-yo.

2 Likes

Got the C3 Ambition in the mail yesterday along with some Kitty FC strings. I think I’m done with C3 for now, it’s time to explore another house. (Still missing a pack of 100 Kitty Strings that I purchased from a different retailer :rage:)

19 Likes

Here are all my July mail days (so far!) that I can’t play until August.

Cenote, Workhorse v2, and DIY.

34 Likes

22 Likes

Please tell me that all the other drawers do not contain the same quality and quantity of yo-yo’s as this bottom drawer.

6 Likes

A wonderful mail day because of @bigbs_domain and an agonizing mail day because of One July :slight_smile:

CLYW Big Dipper and Anomaly Euphonious.

24 Likes

Based on what I know about your personal preferences, I’d say the rest would probably disappoint you.

I do have a special drawer for you, though:

21 Likes

Hmm. I am more into JP stuff like YYR. Your Seventh Heaven caught my eye. Not many of those out there.

2 Likes

Tis on my very short dream throw list . Very cool to see one out there . :ok_hand:

1 Like

Today’s mail day is bringing me close to breaking One July.

YYBC Workhorse V.2 proto

G2 Council in Cherry Blossom (so beautiful wow)

TRT Cenote with Sputnik/Final Frontier engravings. Probably my favorite engraving ever, celebrating humanity’s first ever satellite.

31 Likes

I thought you loved Heath’s stuff. There are 9 VsNYYC in that drawer.

1 Like