Haha nvm
It basically means “he’s not lying” in this situation :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got it - I’m just old. :joy:

3 Likes

35 Likes

… Word. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It means the young lad has no baseball cap. He cannot see because the sun is in his eyes. Quick, someone get this kid a cap! He does not have one!

4 Likes

The Canopy AL might just be the perfect monometal. It feels solid without feeling too heavy, and it can be easily controlled because it’s not too light. The kickback is SO satisfying and not overwhelming, and the binds are super tight despite it not being a snaggy yoyo at all. It plays extraordinarily nimble and it is super comfortable on the catch and to hold. All in all, a very “goldilocks” feeling yoyo to me, and one that performs and plays like a very well refined bimetal, which is maybe why I like it so much. Some of my favorite monometals at the moment are the Spotlight Ultra, Polyform Dema, and Otter - and I could see it taking the top spot amongst all of these, because it actually feels like all of them rolled into one. Thank you CLYW and @rnsy!

28 Likes

I agree with you on just about everything. Floaty, powerful, great response pads. I think they need to lower the price just a little bit however. $95 for a 6061 monometal is a bit much imo. No regrets buying it though, it’s a great performer. I do get Otter vibes, but with a Shortcut shape, and with Atmos’s floaty feeling.

3 Likes

The canopy feels excellent but i prefer the dema ,super underrated throw

1 Like

I played mine for about 10 minutes before we headed to the beach, and o cannot wait to get more time with it.

Workhorse v2 with some stringwerx nylon (it’s what I had on my tangent as I left the box and stuff in my garage)

Short tired review this rocks

30 Likes

YYBC Workhorse prototype V.2 powered by GSquared strung with ThrowYo solutions elixir woody

29 Likes

I am so jealous. I really want to try it!

Is that a sancti grail?

That’s Absinthe, Sancti Grail does not have cracked coated version

2 Likes

@SR1 idk what is going on with mine but my bearing went “bad” three times in 30 minutes. Even with a paper slip and hour soak to clean.

Switched to a new bearing and it went bad as well. Maybe I got the bad luck tonight

3 Likes

3 Likes

clean your bearing seats my friend. this same thing happened to me with my monarch. literally ate 3 bearings in 15 minutes, cleaned the bearing seat/spacers and problem solved

4 Likes

It’s upset with you for going to the beach instead playing

5 Likes

@SR1 @Fancy-0 @Siggy-06 @YOGIBA

Thank you so much for the kind words! Relaying all of these to the Canopy team – we’re so grateful you’re enjoying the ALs :slight_smile:

Keep your eyes peeled! A lot more Canopy goodness to come.

4 Likes

Just with a q tip? How do you do it? Please for the love of everything enlighten me

1 Like