What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Canopy AL.

I’m eating beans for the next month @Tightwheel9

4 Likes

@Bobparty Fancy meals come and go. Yo-yos are forever.

4 Likes

Kind of reminds me of the Shortcut, but lighter and floaty. Good amount of spin time too.

22 Likes

So not actually in the mail, but the snap-on guy had some light up yo-yo’s. So of course he gave me two.

30 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Any vendor willing to give me yo-yos gets at least 5 minutes of my time

7 Likes

So far this thing slaps. The G2xYYBC Workhorse. It came with a couple ThrowYo Solution V2 Ether Strings in Woody Wagon Stain from @rkalajian.

29 Likes

Canopy Al in Oatmilk

Very smooth throw , really enjoying it !

28 Likes

If my snap on guy gave me yo-yos I’d be on that truck 24/7! That’s epic! I REALLY want those LN47ACF pliers though. But I can never find a snap on guy and I’m not paying their horrific shipping fee. But for some snap on throws….

3 Likes

So nice!! Intro just shines! :yo-yo:

1 Like

Sounds perfect for 3a! Specs look very very good for the style and I prolly would have gotten a pair if I didn’t just get two new pairs recently hah! Looks awesome enjoy yo

1 Like

Lovely! @YOGIBA I got Olive and regretted it immediately. Emailed to try and change it but it shipped before I got a reply.

Love the Olive though, but that oat milk is something else!!!

1 Like

Honestly, i had some doubts about my colour selection aswell , i liked the olive and the midnight alot!

1 Like

@YOGIBA @Bobparty this sounds like the perfect opportunity for a trade or even a half swap if you like that sort of thing. :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, y’all are correct, the Canopy AL does not disappoint.
(I didn’t imagine it would since I enjoy both of these companies.)

23 Likes

PURE NOSTALGIA RIGHT HERE :face_holding_back_tears:

I feel like I’m in highschool again. This is just too good.

And this acid wash?? My goodness it’s GORGEOUS.

35 Likes

Wanted to do a tropical-themed hat.
Summer vibes :blush::hibiscus:

31 Likes

That thing is awesome!! :billed_cap::billed_cap:

1 Like

No cap

2 Likes

??? :thinking: