What did you get in the mail, 2024?

The lead Balloon is wild. All 81 grams of it. It doesnt play like its super heavy. Its much more smooth than it should be. I can only tell its heavy when i hold it or when i look at it. But different story when its spinning.

3 Likes

Got mine! #2 Station

31 Likes

A Little savage i won from a recent giveaway!

30 Likes

The Mike Monte Mori. Won from 5A May!! This thing feels so nice in the hand. Can’t wait to throw it on Aug 1. :smiley:
Thanks @YoYoBoomerClub

25 Likes

Thank yor for posting images on these cool yoyo’s nobody know about!
Question, is it rim weighted or tends to tilt. Another one, on the snag department, is it nice and tight or it locks on multiple string tricks?
I really look forward to some v shape like that but most, like the gravitation 7 tend to tilt easily.
You should be a reviewer dude :wink:

2 Likes

Is it stable or more center weight oriented? It looks like a killer but I find it a bit over my price range.

I’m not an expert in doing reviews, especially on the tech aspects. An example? I love the Gravitation 7 and don’t see it tilting that much during combos, so I probably don’t stress it enough to know if it’s supposed to tilt easily or not.

But, about the Hominid, after some bearing maintenance it stops snagging during some combos and I love it. It’s light but powerful and with a great finish. I’m really enjoying it.

2 Likes

Congratulations dude!!! Best feeling ever!

1 Like

Not a yoyo.

Henry’s Beach Diabolo.

I kind of want to find a hot pink and do a half swap…

18 Likes

New Wildwood just landed with MR85 response system. Wish I could tell you how it plays, but I won’t be stringing it up till August 1st.

35 Likes

Yo I got my Mike Monty Mori for 5A May! It came strung up with this black string which I removed right after taking this photo! Hah my floors are too dark for black strings. Yoyo is good so far though! Thanks again to everyone who helped setup the event aka @YoYoBoomerClub and all the event sponsors!!! And yye for hosting it here!!!

21 Likes

My daughter’s prize arrived for 5A May. True to my word she gets dibs. She instantly used those stickers and said eww to the maple candy.

I will take the cw and string though lol

Thank you @YoYoBoomerClub and raincity skills for sponsoring and running things. Honestly wouldn’t have been possible without a bunch of folks saying yes to an idea.

34 Likes

I got a flat earth and those same strings. I love it

3 Likes

So cute. Congratulations on your diaper changing responsibility. Cheers Avery.

4 Likes

Fit and finish look amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I didn’t mean professional reviews, it takes simple a showcase like you do to have a good idea, you helped me steer clear from the geats, and I appreciate that. Pretty much you are doing a very useful review already. That snag thing is a good pointer, I had 6 yoyo’s refunded for it, now they’re hanging on my wall, aparently I play a bit aggressive but for whatever reason they all lock bearings within the hour, unlike the ones I’m using now. I even had a pixel bearing destroyed during these sessions, but I grasp a yoyo’s fault being done too narrow, probably from the lathe that they use for dual type yoyo’s, responsive and unresponsive.
You have no idea how much frustration you are saving me from.
Keep up the good work and don’t undermine your skills, this is not a competition, is a hobby and everything is welcome as is. Cheers!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Wildwood Druid. Feels nice!

27 Likes

I found this at a bin store for $5! I don’t need it, but how could I not.

34 Likes

This was my first unresponsive. That’s a great find!

5 Likes