What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I cant wait for Asora 3!

3 Likes

Love seeing Asora’s SE’s in other throws. Thank you both :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Very good!

18 Likes

It looks fantastic, and I think the “simple engraving” silver and gold is definitely the way to go. Very classy and appropriate to the literal “grail” theme.

Those stems are probably semi-universal, right? They’ll fit on other throws? If you had enough of them and were eccentric enough, you could have a chunk of your collection behind glass in the dining room without anyone knowing.

2 Likes

You are onto something. Too bad we can’t buy stands like this

2 Likes

19 Likes

Is this what kids these days refer to as a loud pack?

19 Likes

Amplified Return Tops Ovation in the very rare almost never done ghost splash. The anodizer has to mask the raw yoyo with a splash, then blast the unmasked parts, then remove the masking, and finally do the fade dye/anodization.

Very high on my wants/grail list and now I finally have it. Thanks @Burchard !!!

@GoCrazyForYoyo this thing is sick :fire:

26 Likes

Nice! I really like the Anion! Still gotta try the Ion.

1 Like

that thing is epic

1 Like

Rainbow Galaxy Grunt. Love this yoyo so much, now in my favorite colorway. Cant play it till august though =[

23 Likes

ZipLine strings have landed “Thank you for flying ZS.Air!”

21 Likes

prestige, executive and skyline the three best string and i haven’t tried zs air but i bet its awesome too

4 Likes

A Yoyorecreation TrickLab Standard and the Chobigorilla.

32 Likes

Which one do you like better? @KorinaMcCarty

4 Likes

The TrickLab, it surprised me how much I’m liking it. Good speed and power, very controllable.

5 Likes

32 Likes

Three more yoyos I cant play until August.

Damian Puckett Alliance

Damian Puckett Wisteria

One Drop Perspective

33 Likes

Man I admire your commitment to one July! I couldn’t do that, especially with now throws coming in the mail.

5 Likes

I gotta know. What do you think of the perspective. How is it?

7 Likes